Home

2010 draft class in action

This is a discussion on 2010 draft class in action within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-20-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
Pro

rdeyes's Arena

OVR: 6
2010 draft class in action

So I finished my 1st franchise year with the browns and I wanted to point out of the players picked in the 2010 draft.

Texans- jimmy clausen
New England- sergio kindle ( great pick by them)
K.C- brandon spikes

Anyone else please post what players you've seen drafted and I will do the same as I progress thru my franchise schedule.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2010 draft class in action

In my 49ers franchise I drafted Taylor Mays. I had to trade my 1st and 2nd round picks to move up 3 spots and also got a 3rd round pick. Otherwise all the players I was targeting would have been gone by my 14th pick...I just remembered that the 49ers have 2 1st rounders in 2010 in real life...Would be nice if EA could implement existing trades, at least for the first 1-2 years of the franchises

I was actually pretty impressed by the CPU's drafting as a lot of teams drafted for need. (But in the OPs post, the Texans drafted Clausen?? Awesome...)

BUT I was pretty disappointed by the way the drafted rookies turned out. Mays was a 77ovl which is perfectly fine, but it seems like ANY rookie that wasn't drafted in the 1st round is un-startable and useless, unless there is some good progression its going to be hard to build through the draft if 2nd/3rd round picks are in the low 70s to mid 60s ovl (Not just my picks)..we'll see how the next one goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »