Home

Hope Madden NFL 11 Is Much Better

This is a discussion on Hope Madden NFL 11 Is Much Better within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2010, 11:46 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Hope Madden NFL 11 Is Much Better

Quote:
I guess I'm confused, if you already had this spectacular technology for the great game that is Pokeman, why exactly are you "waiting" on it? What am I missing?
I was referring to my pokemon engine about how similar the amount of data a pokemon game has compared to a football game. The spectacular technology is Havok, which I'm expecting the plugin/wrapper to be ready by next week or maybe sooner.

Quote:
Anyway, here's hoping you succeed and one day release a game.
Thanks!

Quote:
I see a lot of people knocking on my man, but most giant game makers were started by people like him. If you work at it for a while and get some good proof, you maybe able to get donations or someone willing to publish.
Thanks too! But that's what I've trying to tell them look at backbreaker, that's the first game natural motion has ever worked on and look at how good it looks.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:25 AM   #58
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSGames
I think Euphoria is an AI Engine that integrates with an Animation Engine (Morpheme) to create those animations. Havok now has an AI Engine that can integrate with their Physics and Animation Engine, so I guess Havok can achieve the same thing. But you can animate ragdolls with Havok, so they are not plain ragdolls anymore.
Good luck to you bro, by all means go for it and don't let us deter you. None of us have seen the final build of BB so, to say that its going to work or not is premature.
I'm looking forward to seeing it for sure.

Last edited by dfos81; 02-05-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 PM   #59
Rookie

Created a page for the game on my website:
http://csgm.webs.com/cflsimulationfootball.htm

Also looking for some replies on how defenders, receivers, linemen, and other positions should react against each other.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #60
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I'll say good luck to you sir. I think it can be done, I just don't think it will be done. What I mean by that is, there are a lot snags in life. Things rarely go as planned.

I look forward to updates. Keep us in the loop. Don't hold back. Show us the hang ups and snags. Be transparent and get as much input as you can. You want to be opposite of EA, then be the opposite of EA.

Latly, get a lot of testers. test the life out of the game. Try to get people to break the game. I get the feeling that EA doesn't have QA people who truely want to break Madden and/or people who want to/can fix the problems.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 2

Good luck! This seems like a great idea if you can get it to actually happen. I think you should make it possible to run on crappy systems like mine, though (think GMA 950 graphics...) :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

good luck in your endeavor. hope you acomplish your goal
Old 02-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
I'll say good luck to you sir. I think it can be done, I just don't think it will be done. What I mean by that is, there are a lot snags in life. Things rarely go as planned.

I look forward to updates. Keep us in the loop. Don't hold back. Show us the hang ups and snags. Be transparent and get as much input as you can. You want to be opposite of EA, then be the opposite of EA.

Latly, get a lot of testers. test the life out of the game. Try to get people to break the game. I get the feeling that EA doesn't have QA people who truely want to break Madden and/or people who want to/can fix the problems.
I really spent a lot of time thinking about how I would pull this off as a football game can be very difficult to get working the way you want it. Would definitely get some people to test the game also.

Quote:
Good luck! This seems like a great idea if you can get it to actually happen. I think you should make it possible to run on crappy systems like mine, though (think GMA 950 graphics...) :P
Definitely going to get this game to run on many computers, by allowing the game's graphics to adjust based on the computer. So, very fast computers should be able to handle all the effects including the real-time skies and weather, they should run fast on many graphics cards that support floating point textures or you could just use static skies .
Old 02-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm a little late to the party, but I think this could be great in terms of giving Madden a little competition, Or to spark new ideas from the dev team at Madden. All in all great stuff CSGames.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »