Home

Hope Madden NFL 11 Is Much Better

This is a discussion on Hope Madden NFL 11 Is Much Better within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Exclamation CFL Simulation Football Game

Hope Madden 11 is going rid of the many glitches Madden 10 had, because I just getting tired of having to modify sliders just to get better gameplay ( Although Madden 10 is way better than Madden 09). But if Madden 11 still doesn't do it, I going to execute my plan.
That plan is, I going to setup a team to develop a better football game than Madden NFL for the PC. Some features that I will definitely be able to get in are:

*Actual Physics ( Using Havok Physics to simulate better Euphoria style animations. )

*Better Graphics ( Deferred Shading, High Dynamic Range Rendering, Level Of Detail System, Depth Of Field, Volumetric Light Shafts, Real-Time 3D Grass, Dirty Uniforms, and more)

I've also noticed how many were complaining about progressive lighting, well I definitely will be able to add Real-Time Clouds and Weather Effects!

*Better Ratings ( Many ratings will be percentage-based meaning your player's wrap up tackling can be 75%, this also works great for player progression, if your linebacker was 3 for 10 tackling 30%, then after that game I can average the two percents to get the progression. Speed Ratings would be in 40-Yard Dash Times, for example instead of using 90 I would use 4.30. Another set of ratings I going to add will be, decision ratings. These will absolutely a diversity to how players play. If the CPU's quarterback has a high deep throw decision rating, then expect the ball to be high in the air.

*Completely Customizable ( If you are good at 3D Modeling, you will be able to model your own stadiums, players, helmets, and accessories! You will also be able to make your own players, teams, coaches, leagues ( for example AFC, NFC, CFC ), schedules, special games ( like your own games similar to the super bowl ), draft classes, free agency, divisions, create your own postseason ( example: wild card, divisional round, second chance, conference, then super bowl ) , and much more.

That's is why I like PC games better than console games because, they can be a lot more customizable and have much better features due to the fact that computers can be upgraded ( SLI, Crossfire, Quad-Cores, faster memory and hard drives ) . But, all this is definitely possible for me and a team to get done, so don't think I am talking as if this something I wish could be done. I post my other work on another forum with a lot of talented developers that can easily unite to give you guys something better than Madden NFL.

Last edited by CSGames; 01-30-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Hope Madden NFL 11 Is Much Better

You will never be able to make your own league in an NFL game.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

I forgot to say It won't be an NFL Game because, EA has the NFL License.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

That would be Cool if you would do it..
Now I suggest you model it after FB Pro 98..

Last edited by Oceanlover; 01-28-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Well If Madden 11 isn't better, expect some more info on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Call me skeptical, but I'll believe it when I see it. BTW, why wait to see if M11's "better"? Why not just start this project now?

There's another poster here who has a similar idea:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...questions.html

Unless you two are working together.

You're both talking the talk, now let's see you both walk the walk.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

^^^ yeah, i dont see why you would have to wait either. sounds like a good idea.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 10

I've always thought of a rating system like that, especially in basketball. Like if my player shoots 80% at the free throw line, shouldn't the rating illustrate that? It would be interesting to see this applied in football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »