Home

Brett Farve stats?

This is a discussion on Brett Farve stats? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Angry Re: Brett Farve stats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
thanks...and thats for Vick and Farve's stats? thats silly...anything else it actually does that has nothing to do with the AFL?
I can't even begin to tell you how much this pisses me off. I have played about 10 vikings seasons(3 or 4 with Favre) Yes, I unretired him multiple times, but it was so fun playing with a future hall of famer...But all along this ticked me off his stats weren't in the game. Funny, I have had the afl legacy pack for about a month and it never even dawned on me that it would include STATS for current players. It is so awesome to have that in a PAID update. Maybe next year EA can just sell me a blank frickin' disk, and I can pay to download the game...Then they can make me buy some special burning software...Oh, then I can pay for the rosters...and then maybe they will charge me to add stats to those rosters...Then maybe an add on 'coaches pack'. Oh wait, maybe they will use the ultimate team to fill rosters...Buy a pack of online cards, then you have 20 of the 700+ nfl players....Want free agents? BETTER PONY UP SUCKA! Meh....Sorry for the rant, but jesus christ, aren't they making enough off the game and the goddamn in game ads already? Cmon EA...Enough already.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:08 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Brett Farve stats?

Brett... Favre.... I wanna say that name rings a bell but dang, I just can't quite recall the memory...

Oh well I give up. I'm gonna go put on my Aaron Rodgers jersey and play Madden.

#GoPackGo
Old 02-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
Madden sin and fOotball sin is spelling Favre wrong. You lose all credibility as a result.
Beat me too it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm glad Brett did the decent thing and continued to be what he was his last half decade in Green Bay ; solid in the regular season, but in close big games when it's all on the line, subject to hero syndrome and prone to poor decision making. As a Packer fan, that's all I ask of Brett: a little consistency of performance when you jump over to the other side.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypo
I'm glad Brett did the decent thing and continued to be what he was his last half decade in Green Bay ; solid in the regular season, but in close big games when it's all on the line, subject to hero syndrome and prone to poor decision making. As a Packer fan, that's all I ask of Brett: a little consistency of performance when you jump over to the other side.
LOL, this is perfect.

I'll love him all over again after he retires, but for now, I was really happy to see that interception in the NFC Champ game. now viqueens fans TRULY know what it's like to have favre as your qb.

Although, A-Rodge is quickly taking over as my favorite player. The dude can ball.

#GoPackGo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »