Home

Old 02-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #17
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden 12?

so would they still have a deadloine for the game to come out couldn't come out a week or month later. also as the nba proved an agreement could still happen the season would be shortened or extended into feb or march how interesting would that be.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 27

A lack of an NFL license has never stopped Madden in the past. Madden 64 comes to mind as a game that didn't have it (I loved that game by the way). And of course, prior to Madden '94 EA never had the NFL license and it still sold through the roof even though lots of other games had it at the time.

Now, talk of the NFL not happening at some point is something I DO NOT like to even think about. I would completely lose my mind without NFL Football.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Perfect opportunity to take a year off and get ALL of the bugs and issues fixes, install a new physics-based engine, add total customization with rosters and unis, create new sim engine (where it actually plays out the games), incorporate a working ratings system that ACTUALLY matters, then release the BEST MADDEN EVER!

I would be willing to take a year off for that.... how 'bout you?
Old 02-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #20
Banned

it'll come out regardless of where the NFL is at.

EA has investors to please, they aren't going to drop a 4+ Million sale franchise for a year cause the NFL is in a mess.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #21
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewsLions
Perfect opportunity to take a year off and get ALL of the bugs and issues fixes, install a new physics-based engine, add total customization with rosters and unis, create new sim engine (where it actually plays out the games), incorporate a working ratings system that ACTUALLY matters, then release the BEST MADDEN EVER!

I would be willing to take a year off for that.... how 'bout you?
That was the first thing I thought of too. However, I really hope that the NFL doesn't have a work stoppage. Gene Upshaw is sorely missed already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
That was the first thing I thought of too. However, I really hope that the NFL doesn't have a work stoppage. Gene Upshaw is sorely missed already.
No doubt. I'll be supremely dissapointed without an NFL season. As bad as things look right now, I simply cannot believe that they would let it get to that. Money is not the issue... there's plently of it out there. It's finding the proportionate amount for owners and players. Personally, I think both are too greedy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »