Home

Please add a trophy case/room to Madden Franchise!

This is a discussion on Please add a trophy case/room to Madden Franchise! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Please add a trophy case/room to Madden Franchise!

First of all, I am referring to REAL TROPHIES not "rush for 350 yds" or "sack the QB 4 times." I only care about AFC, NFC Title trophies and Lombardi trophies, maybe pennants for division titles. I could care less about the fake "trophies."

That said, as an avid franchise player, I love some of the new presentation for the Super Bowl and franchise in general.

However, if I play 10+ years with the Bills, and win a few Super Bowls, there really isn't much acknowledgement of it other than looking at the past SB scores in the league schedule screen or looking at my coach's career stats (assuming I keep the same guy).

It would be cool if there was a "trophy room" option inside franchise mode which would take you into a room where you could see all of your trophies in one place.

It would be SIMPLE to do: just have a shelf with spots for AFC/NFC Title Trophies (use real ones) and SB trophies. Have a little plaque on the front with the year and maybe the score of the game.

To make it even more interesting, have pennants for division titles hanging from the ceiling of this room. Decorate it with a team specific carpet, color scheme if you want (or let the player do it).

Anything else would be gravy. They sort of did this in Madden 09 with the three trophy cases and the plaques on the wall. The thing about that was that in order for more than 1 SB trophy to show up in your owner room, you had to win one SB each decade of your franchise.

A win in years 1-9 would put ONE SB trophy in the left case (regardless of how many you won), a win in years 10-19 would show a trophy in the middle case, and so on. But you could only have 3 and only if you played into the 20th season.

All I'm asking for is a simple shelf with all my Lamar Hunt and Lombardi trophies lined up to look at after a bunch of franchise seasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »