Home

Quarterback snapping noises.

This is a discussion on Quarterback snapping noises. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quarterback snapping noises.

I know in Madden NFL 08 for sure that certain quarterbacks had their own snap count noises at the line.

Hell, even Rex Grossman had his. Sounded just like Rex at the line. Now, it seems that just good ole' Peyton Manning has his own from what I can tell.

It may sound like a small flaw, but it's a huge deal to the authenticity of the game. At the very least, I think that every starter in the NFL or people who are known enough (like Rex Grossman, Jon Kitna, Derek Anderson... the has beens I guess) should have their own grunts.

My $.02.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
Rookie

davjaffe's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Quarterback snapping noises.

This had been a cool feature, but it was removed for whatever reason in Madden 10. I believe one of the developers even mentioned it in a forum posting. I also seem to remember some speculation that Peyton Manning had led the charge to have these sounds removed, for fear of giving anything away to future opponents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »