Home

Star Player does not work for me?

This is a discussion on Star Player does not work for me? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Angry Star Player does not work for me?

I love the Star Player add-on that I PAID extra for because I can go beyond someones locked potential and build a super star in franchise, I've used it on Bubba Trammell and made one of the best WR's ever. Whereas he is locked in a "C" potential otherwise.

I haven't played this game in a while so maybe this came up before, but I have all of the new patches and I started a Franchise with 2 teams one a created team so I could build a cream-puff into a contender. I also drafted Tim Tribow as my QB of the future hoping to use the "Star Player" to make him an "A" potential QB, thinking with his arm and speed he will be an amazing QB in 5-6 seasons. The problem is when I select him as my star player it goes to some guy on a another team, usually my other team but not always.

Also my world class training staff add-on is gone from my options.

Did the patch mess this up, or what. It sucks that I paid for this and it doesn't work.
Has this happened to anyone else? and is there a work around?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Star Player does not work for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
I love the Star Player add-on that I PAID extra for because I can go beyond someones locked potential and build a super star in franchise, I've used it on Bubba Trammell and made one of the best WR's ever. Whereas he is locked in a "C" potential otherwise.

I haven't played this game in a while so maybe this came up before, but I have all of the new patches and I started a Franchise with 2 teams one a created team so I could build a cream-puff into a contender. I also drafted Tim Tribow as my QB of the future hoping to use the "Star Player" to make him an "A" potential QB, thinking with his arm and speed he will be an amazing QB in 5-6 seasons. The problem is when I select him as my star player it goes to some guy on a another team, usually my other team but not always.

Also my world class training staff add-on is gone from my options.

Did the patch mess this up, or what. It sucks that I paid for this and it doesn't work.
Has this happened to anyone else? and is there a work around?

Thanks

The patch definitely messed all the DLC up. I have had the same problem since the second patch. My Star Player, One More Year and Play Through the Pain perks don't work. I have no idea how to go about getting this addressed. It really sucks. I tried re-downloading the perks and clearing the cache, nothing works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »