Home

greate player make play on the ball

This is a discussion on greate player make play on the ball within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
greate player make play on the ball

if any of you watch football then you guys would understand what am about to say. i was playing a guy that was using the reavens and he kept using cover two. once i notice that he was cover 2, i decided to send my slot wr on a deep post. devin aromashodun(wr) was wide open, so i decided to pass him the ball, but jay cutler over threw the ball about 20 yard down the field and the ball went directly into ed reed hands. on my next possesion i knew the guys was going to use cover again so i decided to send my greg olson(TE) on a deep post and he was wide open, but cutler over threw him by 15 yard and the ball went direct to ed reed.
i watch all da bears games in the 2009-2010 season, and i saw jay cultler threw 27 interception. he never over throw a pass by 15 or 20 yards, and no nfl qb would over throw a pass by 15 or more yards. even jamarcus russel wont over throw a pass 15 or more. most of jay cutler interception come from him trying to force the ball into double or tripple coverage. most qb in the nfl throw int because they are trying to force the ball into good coverage.
the reason why payton manning is different from jemarcus russel is be cause payton manning makes good decision and jemarcus ressel dont. greate players like ed reed dont get the ball handed to them, they make play on the ball by playing good coverage first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: greate player make play on the ball

So is this an essay in bad english or the qb throwing accuracy or defensive players making plays on the ball?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:15 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

I think there should be a rule about grammar police.

Three sentences in and I just know the guy is gonna get eaten alive.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:29 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp2009
if any of you watch football then you guys would understand what am about to say. i was playing a guy that was using the reavens and he kept using cover two. once i notice that he was cover 2, i decided to send my slot wr on a deep post. devin aromashodun(wr) was wide open, so i decided to pass him the ball, but jay cutler over threw the ball about 20 yard down the field and the ball went directly into ed reed hands. on my next possesion i knew the guys was going to use cover again so i decided to send my greg olson(TE) on a deep post and he was wide open, but cutler over threw him by 15 yard and the ball went direct to ed reed.
i watch all da bears games in the 2009-2010 season, and i saw jay cultler threw 27 interception. he never over throw a pass by 15 or 20 yards, and no nfl qb would over throw a pass by 15 or more yards. even jamarcus russel wont over throw a pass 15 or more. most of jay cutler interception come from him trying to force the ball into double or tripple coverage. most qb in the nfl throw int because they are trying to force the ball into good coverage.
the reason why payton manning is different from jemarcus russel is be cause payton manning makes good decision and jemarcus ressel dont. greate players like ed reed dont get the ball handed to them, they make play on the ball by playing good coverage first.
That first sentence has me cracking up. Seriously though, What are you complaining about? How the qb overthrows the reciever?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp2009

Yeah,I get what u saying.PLAYMAKERS. But who is the WR you was talking about?Is that a real player?I just never heard his name before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

what type of response do you want for this?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 55

Lay off the bullet passes. You have to add some touch. Throwing bullet passes 30 yards downfield is difficult.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 02-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

sorry for the bad english/grammer. i am working hard on my english. these is what i was trying to say.

my opponent was using cover 2 the whole game............... so

the middle of the field was wide open, so i decided to send my wr

devin aromashodun on a deep post route to the middle of the

field....................... my wr was wide open, but cutler over throw

the ball by 15 yard................... and the ball went directly to

ed reed........... my problem with the gm is that......... why am i

throwing a picks when my wr is wide open............ my arguement

is that nfl qb dont throw picks because they are inaccurate.....

the throw picks when they try to force the ball into double

coverage or good coverage............. great player make like

ed reed make play on the ball............. ed reed did not get most

of is picks because the qb over throw the ball by 20 yard.........

he got them by playing good coverage.

i hope my explanation is a little bit better these time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »