Home

This is Presentation!

This is a discussion on This is Presentation! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: This is Presentation!

Hopefully we'll see this after 2012, because it aint happening until Madden loses the exclusive license and has to compete...if they somehow resign the license I will be distraught.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
Because it adds to the immersion feeling of a game
that's exactly my point. it only immerses you into feeling like you're sitting on your couch watching a game on tv. I'd like to be immersed into the actual game as in I'm a player out there. I'd like to see an option for both styles of presentation. Madden and any other sports game can say everything you see on gameday is in this game, but you can achieve that in two ways. obviously the broadcast pov is one angle, but there's no real love yet for the other.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 24

Madden 08 NG tried that "on the field" approach, and we saw the result--- a boring, stale game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Madden 08 NG tried that "on the field" approach, and we saw the result--- a boring, stale game.
that's not what i'm talking about either. the mode i'm looking for has never made it's way into any sports game. I guess i'm just not explaining it right.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:52 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
That video is definitely impressive, but I don't really get why so many gamers are obsessed with broadcast presentation. When I play a sports game I want to feel like I'm playing in the game not watching it on tv because I can do that anytime.
I think most people who like presentation want it to look like TV. Personally, I'd like both a TV presentation mode and an in-the-game mode.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
All Star

OVR: 49

i always thought NBA 2k10 had the best presentation but the show is dead on felt like watching a game on fox or tbs something.

Madden doesnt do it because the lack compention. NBA 2k has live and the show has mlb 2k.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

I think Madden 11 will have a great presentation!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I am supporting Ian and company 100%. I think they will a good job on presention last year. I am sure EA is working on making Madden 11 presention alot better then it was this year. People got to give them time. It is not easy for a football game. Football game is alot more different then other sports game. I am sure Ian and crew are trying their best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »