Home

Desean Jackson overall rating

This is a discussion on Desean Jackson overall rating within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Desean Jackson overall rating

Besides being completely wrong, what does all of this have to do with the original post?

He didn't ask for people to become Mel Kiper. Just wondered if anyone got Jackson over 94. Geez.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:58 PM   #10
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Besides being completely wrong, what does all of this have to do with the original post?

He didn't ask for people to become Mel Kiper. Just wondered if anyone got Jackson over 94. Geez.
Stop bringing logic to this.

To answer OP, I'm afraid I haven't seen him any higher than a 94.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #11
MVP

cubsball899's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Ok I didnt want to get into it about him but heres my deal with him.Loved the guy in High School.Kept up with him on Scout.com.
Watched him in the High School game that was on ESPN his senior year.Don't remember what he did that game but it wasn't cool.Something to the effect that he did in the pros.But he only does it when it's a Major big time game......
After that game I didnt like him anymore.He trys to show boat like T.O.(didnt like him either) When he should just concentrate instead of wondering how good he looks.I like the Marvin Harrisons,Barry Sanders of the league.Not the show offs who hasn't proved anything.Let him go across one time,JUST ONE TIME against Troy P from Pittsburgh and he'd be out for the rest of the season.All he has is speed.PERIOD.But hey thats my opinion.You have your own.But mine will not change after the eventS I have seen.
one of the best route runners in the league, theres a reason he's always wide open 50 yards down field, ever watched him make the cuts on his routes? has exceptional hands. yes he would get killed going over the middle against polamalu because he's all of 5'9 160 lol thats not his game... what he does nobody in the league does better... give him the size of larry fitzgerald or randy moss or hell even the size of chris johnson lol

he is not nearly a T.O. kinda guy like you make him out to be
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Ok I didnt want to get into it about him but heres my deal with him.Loved the guy in High School.Kept up with him on Scout.com.
Watched him in the High School game that was on ESPN his senior year.Don't remember what he did that game but it wasn't cool.Something to the effect that he did in the pros.But he only does it when it's a Major big time game......
After that game I didnt like him anymore.He trys to show boat like T.O.(didnt like him either) When he should just concentrate instead of wondering how good he looks.I like the Marvin Harrisons,Barry Sanders of the league.Not the show offs who hasn't proved anything.Let him go across one time,JUST ONE TIME against Troy P from Pittsburgh and he'd be out for the rest of the season.All he has is speed.PERIOD.But hey thats my opinion.You have your own.But mine will not change after the eventS I have seen.

Every WR drops alot less than he catches too.
I don't get it.... he was a Pro Bowler at two different positions, what exactly does he have to concentrate on so intensely that he can't dance in the endzone? It's one thing to say you just dislike a person, but please don't attempt to rationalize it with nonsense.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #13
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Big game situations, he chokes because he show boats or trys to.

Besides I have already stated that was my opinion and Im not changing it.
You have yours and I have mine .
Old 02-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #14
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Alright it's your opinion, I get that, but you've got to understand your opinion is based on nothing at all and if you go around stating it so adamantly someone's gonna point it out. You keep saying he chokes in big game situations but just leaving it at that...an NFL season is only 16 games long and he's only been in the league two years...which games are you talking about? Who were the Eagles playing?

I just hate when people go from "I don't like this guy" to "this guy isn't good because he's a choke artist based solely on the fact that I don't like him."

Those aren't the same.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #15
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

the High School game televised on ESPN and every Cowboys game this past year.Dropped a wide open pass in the playoffs to the Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2010, 05:04 AM   #16
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Something tells me that someone saw 'DeSean Jackson' and his eyes lit up with delight with a chance to spit his so-called "opinion". Didn't bother to read the first post or anything.

So again...what does any of this have to do with the first post?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »