Home

Old 03-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden Rpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
Or the madden 10 for psp real time attribute changes in game.
Madden PSP is awesome for this. I played Madden 08 on the PSP and love how the ratings go up week after week cause of performance.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #18
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

My friend who is just getting into football from last season said it best. "The more RPG feature you can put into a game the better."

Madden has two major parts to it. In-game and not in-game. Head Coach was great for non in-game play. On Sundays though, it was stil lthe terrible Madden game play system that pretty much negates game play. What was the point of ghetting a good offensive or defensive line and teaching them when you have the same old problematic AI playing out on the field?

Madden needs to return to us all the old last gen Madden 07 franchise features, head coach feature and more and then make it mater on the game play side of things. Numbers [that matter] that we can see change based on a variety of factors. Choaching, potential, work ethic, and production. T.O. for most of his NFL carrer was one of the best WRs in the league, but he was also a cancer in the locker room. With a ton of RPG features and ways to track story lines, franchise mode wouldn't be a boring experience. Right now it feels like collection of Play Now games with a realtivly anti-climatic ending and a broken off season. We don't even have in season progression.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenBalla
Madden PSP is awesome for this. I played Madden 08 on the PSP and love how the ratings go up week after week cause of performance.
IDK why but I thought this was in Madden 10 or a past version on PS3, But when playing a Dynasty last week I noticed players Ovr didn't go up weekly or every couple of weeks, only after season ... Maybe I'm confusing it with NCAA 10 or that series ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »