Home

MADDEN 10 DL content questions

This is a discussion on MADDEN 10 DL content questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
MADDEN 10 DL content questions

I just moved and haven't played in a while and turned the game on to a new patch for the card game.

This looks interesting is there info on it any place?

The changed all the DL content areas as well and I now have some questions.

What is the Elite status?

For the offline franchise items are these for one franchise only or can it get reused every new franchise?

New online franchise changes?

The DL content just doesn't give me enough information to answer my questions about it.

What is the skinny on all of these? I don't think there is enough information on the in the game.

Like how does the super star one that makes a player increase to max progression increase every year. How does potential effect this? How does age effect this (is it less later in the career like for most players? Can it be reused

The one that gets players not to retire: Do they still loose skill and not really progress?

Are these going to be incorporated into M11 without having to pay and DL them again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MADDEN 10 DL content questions

All I know is that after the 2nd patch I wasn't able to use any of my Offline Franchise DLC. So don't waste your money.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: MADDEN 10 DL content questions

Football really is the only game I don't think benefits from down load content. They won't include classic teams with players, or stadiums, and the DLC they made for madden 10 is just old tricks in new wrapping like the madden cards. Gimmicks aren't going to help this franchise, and they need to stop while their ahead. I'm surprised anyone was gullible enough to buy any of the DLC... save your money guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »