Home

Player Customization in M11

This is a discussion on Player Customization in M11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Player Customization in M11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
This is the most over-used statement on these forums, especially when it comes to people making suggestions.

Is it really needed for every idea or suggestion that comes up ? There is always something more important to someone......
I feel it's stupid to even have the Superstar Mode in the game if they're not even going to let the users have much control over player customization. And on top of that, a lot of the imported rookies have a lot of appearance errors, so it doesn't help that you can't really change that either.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
This is the most over-used statement on these forums, especially when it comes to people making suggestions.

Is it really needed for every idea or suggestion that comes up ? There is always something more important to someone......
That's not even the sad part. I guess people forget that gaming companies have different teams working on different aspects of the game.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
That's not even the sad part. I guess people forget that gaming companies have different teams working on different aspects of the game.
That is true. But keep in mind, stuff like this would be directed at the art department (I believe). And the art department has a lot more pressing issues than even overall player customization.

These guys gotta make sure all the uniforms/stadiums are as accurate as possible, down to the smallest details. Don't forget that there's a new stadium in this years game (Giants/Jets), which I'm sure is gonna take a lot of time. Then any uniform changes, or adding old uniforms in. And accessories such as helmets, facemasks, cleats, gloves, etc. All of that is incredibly time consuming.

I just wish they would even "borrow" FNR4's creation editor tool and bring it to Madden. Even that would be a HUGE upgrade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #12
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I find myself getting away from create a player now. I used to use it but since they took it out the ability to create them in franchise mode I no longer care for it. If superstar mode was enhanced tho...
Old 03-26-2010, 03:31 AM   #13
Banned

Yea, the Superstar mode is stale to begin with. The lack of appearance customization doesn't help at all. I just want the guys to step their game up, but only after they've taken care of the more important features.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #14
Banned

rgiles36
@ian_cummings Speaking of Rivers, why can't the user control eye black after all these years?

ian_cummings
@rgiles36 maybe it will be fixed?

That gives me some hope for future player customization in Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »