Home

Player Customization in M11

This is a discussion on Player Customization in M11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Player Customization in M11

They're starting to catch up a little... But will Madden ever be half as in-depth as MLB: The Show?

From MLB 09: The Show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWkB...eature=related

From MLB 10: The Show - http://i39.tinypic.com/2upe5if.jpg

Madden doesn't even let you create your player from scratch yet. You're still having to use pre-made models sent with the game. So what do you guys think? Madden have a shot of having a better Player Editor/Creator this year than last year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Player Customization in M11

As much as some people might want this and all. I think there are more pressing needs for the Madden crew to work on right now. Like gameplay and the animations and stuff like that.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
As much as some people might want this and all. I think there are more pressing needs for the Madden crew to work on right now. Like gameplay and the animations and stuff like that.
I agree with you 100%. My grief is that Madden is still way behind in most aspects, considering it's been on next-gen since 05.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Dude do you realize there are different departments that work on different aspects of the game. You make it seem like there is only 5 or 6 people apart of the Madden design crew meanwhile there are probaly around 40 or 50 people, maybe even more.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJS3300
Dude do you realize there are different departments that work on different aspects of the game. You make it seem like there is only 5 or 6 people apart of the Madden design crew meanwhile there are probaly around 40 or 50 people, maybe even more.
Yes I do realize there are different deparments. But still the crew as a whole focus on the entire game. But most of the crew right now is mainly working on gameplay and all. Departments for things like this is at the bottom of the list with only 2 are 3 guys working on stuff like that.. BTW welcome to OS my friend
P.S. that was to the guy who made the thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Yes I do realize there are different deparments. But still the crew as a whole focus on the entire game. But most of the crew right now is mainly working on gameplay and all. Departments for things like this is at the bottom of the list with only 2 are 3 guys working on stuff like that.. BTW welcome to OS my friend
P.S. that was to the guy who made the thread.
Thank you, sir. I have been here in the past. Was just taking a hiatus.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNYGx
Thank you, sir. I have been here in the past. Was just taking a hiatus.
Ook didn't know.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 31

Quote:
This is the most over-used statement on these forums, especially when it comes to people making suggestions.

Is it really needed for every idea or suggestion that comes up ? There is always something more important to someone......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »