Home

Operation Sports User Mock Draft

This is a discussion on Operation Sports User Mock Draft within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Operation Sports User Mock Draft

Well lets ignore that ******** pick and re-do the 18th pick, so...

With the 18th pick, the Steelers pick

Mike Iupati G Idaho

Excellent height and bulk---Huge frame with long arms --- Outstanding strength --- Physical and aggressive --- Superb athlete with good quickness and agility --- Mobile with great range --- Dominant once locked on --- Uses his hands well --- Explosive with a violent initial punch --- Stout at the point of attack --- Gets a terrific push in the run game --- Appears to be a natural knee bender --- Wide base and nice balance --- Has a mean streak and finishes his blocks --- Solid instincts and awareness --- Intense and Competitive --- Hard Worker --- Team Leader --- Offers positional versatility --- Still has considerable upside.

Projected Overall Rating - 78
Old 04-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82

With the 19th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select a safety out of the University of Texas, Earl Thomas.

Earl is clearly the best on the board at this time and while the Falcons may not have a pressing need at the safety position, having someone with his kind of skill makes this pick a no-brainer. With the Saints at the top of the division a ball hawking safety fits the bill.

Projected Rating: 80

The Houston Texans are now on the clock...
Earl Thomas is going to be a beast...Great pick for Atlanta
Old 04-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #51
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

yes sir! hopefully he's not michael huff. good re-pick for the steelers! now if someone can get Tebow out of the top 15 i'll be happy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedeaf
Well lets ignore that ******** pick and re-do the 18th pick, so...

With the 18th pick, the Steelers pick

Mike Iupati G Idaho

Excellent height and bulk---Huge frame with long arms --- Outstanding strength --- Physical and aggressive --- Superb athlete with good quickness and agility --- Mobile with great range --- Dominant once locked on --- Uses his hands well --- Explosive with a violent initial punch --- Stout at the point of attack --- Gets a terrific push in the run game --- Appears to be a natural knee bender --- Wide base and nice balance --- Has a mean streak and finishes his blocks --- Solid instincts and awareness --- Intense and Competitive --- Hard Worker --- Team Leader --- Offers positional versatility --- Still has considerable upside.

Projected Overall Rating - 78
Some people are offended by the R word, including myself. My younger brother is mentally disabled.

Also, how can you get rid of my pick and keep Tebow...?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
Some people are offended by the R word, including myself. My younger brother is mentally disabled.

Also, how can you get rid of my pick and keep Tebow...?
Sorry about your brother, but

I called the pick ********, not you. big difference and it never would have happened if you didnt post something so far fetched. Tebow pick should be re-done, but at least thats more likely to happen over Pike.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedeaf
Sorry about your brother, but

I called the pick ********, not you. big difference and it never would have happened if you didnt post something so far fetched. Tebow pick should be re-done, but at least thats more likely to happen over Pike.
Apology accepted. I still think that the Steelers may surprise some people and pull this move off.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

With the 20th pick, the Houston Texans select Kyle Wilson, Cornerback out of Boise State

In my opinion it will be a toss-up between Ryan Matthews and Kyle Wilson with this pick. I would be surprised if Wilson is still available at this point though, so if it happens, he will be a steal for the Texans. Since Dunta Robinson is gone, they desperately need help at CB with Peyton Manning being a division rival.

Wilson is a great zone coverage corner, but average in run support, which would possibly make him a liability against MJD and CJ2K, but I still think he would be the best pick at this point in the draft since they need to find ways to defeat the Colts. Kyle Wilson could give them just the edge to finally reach the playoffs.

Overall: 75

On the clock: Cincinnati Bengals

Last edited by ceroik; 04-17-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 12

Da Bears:

4th round, 109th overall pick.

Scott Long WR
OVR: 66

He had problems with his ACL in college but put up solid combine numbers and has good size with a great vertical leap.

If they don't use Olsen right in the new offense I think this guy could have potential.

Last edited by stux; 04-18-2010 at 11:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »