Home

Looks like NCAA NAILED Presentation!

This is a discussion on Looks like NCAA NAILED Presentation! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Looks like NCAA NAILED Presentation!

Nailed or not

it looks exceptionnal

Simply WOW
`
That is PURE broadcast presentation

take note Ian lollll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 15

I am very impressed with NCAA implementing this, and from the pictures it looks phenomenal. Especially the stat banners, that is something desperately needed in Madden this year. Last year they were poorly done IMO.

After seeing what NCAA had done with the ESPN presentation I am looking for VERY VERY big things from the Madden team in the presentation department. I could not imagine EA allowing their flagship product (Madden) be out done by NCAA in any area, presentation included.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 24

I wouldn't say they nailed it (yet), but they're definitely on the right track. Seems they took a look at the NCAA B-Ball series and thought "We can do that to".

We shall see...
Old 04-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #44
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Not gonna lie after playing both games this year, for once I wont be selling NCAA its finally a keeper this year.
Kane I thought wasn't a ncaa football fan. That is what I thought.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #45
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
I think people forget that NCAA is a month farther in development than Madden and that could be a reason why it looks a little bit better than Madden. We also know more about NCAA than we do about Madden so it seems like many people are becoming a little impatient.

But, I gotta say NCAA does look great. I might have to buy NCAA and Madden instead of renting NCAA and buying Madden only.
Umm no NCAA doesn't not have extra month on madden. Madden just get started a month later then ncaa. Both have the same equal production time every year. Neither has a more time the other. They both are just start at different times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 10

I hope they get it right. NFL2K5 did a exceptional job with it and all I can say is, if they can beat that this will be the game this year. I wonder if they will have a decent halftime show atleast.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Umm no NCAA doesn't not have extra month on madden. Madden just get started a month later then ncaa. Both have the same equal production time every year. Neither has a more time the other. They both are just start at different times.
He is saying that NCAA is a month "further" in development then Madden. Not that NCAA gets an extra month of development more then Madden does.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 27

Overlays and banners don't equate to nailing presentation. There is a whole lot more that goes into it. Having these things is a good start, but network names on the art are irrelevant. It could be the Mickey Mouse Football Network for all I care, if the timing is down and the camera's are correct, then and only then will it look authentic. If you have neither of those things and all you have is a bunch of ESPN stuff, it'll still look wrong... like hammering a Mercedes ornament onto the hood of a Daewoo...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »