Home

A cool idea that will most likely never happen :D

This is a discussion on A cool idea that will most likely never happen :D within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
A cool idea that will most likely never happen :D

Okay, this idea s a little inspired by a recent thread. A very recent thread created by somebody else. It will be a new game mode(like we don't have enough).

I really don't have an idea for it yet as I am thinking of the idea as I type, but I'll call it EA's Living Season Mode. Heres how it starts...

I'll use Madden as an example since this is the Madden board. You start up Madden and go to the main menu. Then you select game modes and select EA's Living Season. Then from there you are presented with a list of EA Sports games. You then check off which ones you own. In my example we will check off Madden(automatically checked since we're playing it already) and we'll check off NCAA Football too.

Then you select your team you want to use in Madden. Then you are told to put in NCAA and do its Living season part of the game. When in NCAA you pick your team(s) you want to use.

To cut it short, I'll try not to confuse anybody, but after choosing teams you then play out you EA Living Season like it is real life. You'll play your first few NCAA games that occur before the NFL season then you will start the NFL season.

Example: Your in week 5 of your college season and you play your Saturday August 14th 7:30pm game and then you must go play your August 15th 1:00pm game in Madden before you can advance your living season. Then at the end of the football week you are presented with a sportscenter type show that shows the highlights of both you NCAA and Madden dynasties/ franchise. So it will show where you beat Florida on Saturday and it will show highlights of other games, and then it will go to the NFL part of the show and show where you killed the Seahawks and it will show highlights from around the league. Then it will do a top 10 plays of the week from the simulated games and your games too.

I'm sorry if this is very confusing. I typed it fast while it was all in my head, but I think you should get what I am trying to explain. Like I said, this idea would be awesome, but we'll most likely never see this in games ever.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: A cool idea that will most likely never happen :D

I think it might happen on the next gen systems. You'd have a game that's just called EA Football 2013 and it would encompass college, pro and maybe CFL, AFL and UFL.

They could sell each seperate or the whole thing in a two or three Blu-Ray disc box.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

So, in short, merge Madden & NCAA into one single game. Keeping the two games separate but intermixed would just get really annoying. Play a game of Madden, then have to switch discs? Bah to that noise.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

CFL video game would never happen there is no where close to a big enough demand. Also there would be no added sales to a NFL game that added CFL as a bonus.
NFL Dallas Cowboys:T-New,#31 Roy Williams
MLB Toronto Blue Jays:Carlos Delgado,Rick Ankiel
NHL St.Louis Blues:Keith Tkachuk,T.J. Oshie
NBA GSt. Warriors:Antawn Jamison, Steven Jackson
USA Soccer Oguchi Onyewu
Old 04-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
So, in short, merge Madden & NCAA into one single game. Keeping the two games separate but intermixed would just get really annoying. Play a game of Madden, then have to switch discs? Bah to that noise.
Agreed. This would get very annoying. I think that it would be a cool idea if it could be done, but other than that, finding a simpler way of doing that could be extremely difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 50

Your right on the "it may never get seen in games ever" part. But a cool idea nonetheless.
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »