Home

Madden NFL 11 Interview: Drew Brees (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Interview: Drew Brees (ESPN Videogames) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #17
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 11 Interview: Drew Brees (ESPN Videogames)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Wow. This game is sounding great.

I like how the GamePlan feature ties into Franchise mode where you get to choose your plays for the season. I wonder if it will also tie into Franchise where depending on the coaches and coordinators you hire changes the plays they suggest.

We need more detailed info on this GamePlan/GameFlow stuff. I'm intrigued now.
Most important part of franchise IMO game planning (that and the draft) with Josh doing franchise and this new game planning thingy, there's some confidence. Hope it applies to newly hired coordinators. and that the draft is more important, i mean i'm watching NFL network right now, and the draft and free agency are the most important parts during the other 8 months of the year.

BTW, i'm liking the new team, and new direction...big changes the last 2 years...and i think the new atmosphere will be pretty hot! Especially with rivalry games, so we'll see.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 28
whats up with the arm?no ones cuts show in that position.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:13 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal
Thanks.

Damn, the ball is huge.

Other than that, the model looks pretty damn good - and the cover is probably the best yet.
For realz about the ball. Its on the short list of things id like to see changed. But this game is starting to look like what i thought it would be when the 360 and S3 first hit the scene. It looks damn good but still upgradable
Old 04-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21
ok no wait hold on i spoke to soon. I started reading the article where they have the picture of brees sans helmet which looks great and all but holy **** that ball looks so stupid that it makes the rest of the picture look silly

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »