Home

Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Good to announcing is changing this year. Can't wait.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 30
Re: New Madden 11 Features!

•See It. Hear It. Feel It. – Experience a new level of excitement with revamped audio presentation. From the booth to the field, Madden NFL 11 brings gameday to your living room like never before. Details Coming Soon! - That caught my eye the most since I the other thing that grabbed me, earlier, about Madden 11 was the new GameFlow system.

I want to be moved like when I play NBA Live 10. That game's arena sounds is outstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Want to point out to you guys that they did the same with NCAA and they have this....

Real Assignment AI — From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!

Looks like OL/DL was addressed this year. No doubt it looks like it will be the second big gameplay improvement to madden this year as well.
Oooo! Nice! If all this new, great sounding additions/fixes comes together well, man, I don't know if I will ever put this game down...or NCAA 11, even though I'm not a huge college football watcher. I liked NCAA 10, though, mucho, til I got Madden 10. Speed of game difference was too much. NCAA 10 had to go but NCAA 11 supposed to have speed sliders.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:57 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 30
Re: Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out

Oh, and Madden 11 trailer in over an hour. Woot!...as they say in EU.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #20
DickDalewood

OVR:

Revamped audio presentation?

I like!

Old 04-22-2010, 11:21 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 10
Cool Re: Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out

man some of you will always complain... just rember you're not the only person who play this game... good lord people..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out

sigh.... they refuse to make line play realistic. I give oh well glad I got my rpgs to tide me over.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #23
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
From 350 Plays Down to 1 - The all-new GameFlow playcall system puts you inside the helmet of an NFL quarterback like never before, allowing you to execute authentic NFL game plans one play at a time. Add a new level of strategy by customizing your own offensive and defensive game plans, or have plays based on your favorite team’s real-life tendencies called for you.
Sounds like what Ask Madden should have always been. Great for newer players.

Quote:
Play Games in Half the Time - With an all-new playcall system, spend less time in the huddle and more time on the field as you experience the drama and excitement of a full game in less than 30 minutes.
I was forced to do this last year due to the horrendous AI play calling. At hope, at the very least, this means the AI will be able to call reasonable plays for a given situation.

Quote:
Don’t Just Play, Feel It - All-new Dual Stick Control drastically reduces button dependency for the ball carrier by mapping key moves to the right and left sticks. Run through holes, break tackles, and explode in the open field with a more fluid, intuitive, and responsive running system. All-new locomotion provides true acceleration and deceleration, plus natural planting and cutting, while delivering the authentic-feeling Madden NFL to date.
Looks good. Lets hope their implementation is better than the Oline/DLine improvements of last year.

Quote:
Play, Learn, Win - Rookies can enjoy success quicker than ever before. New Coaching Tips automatically pause the game at critical points to help explain each situation as it unfolds. A revamped playcall system draws player routes on the field as in-game coach’s audio provides helpful hints to better execute the play.
A long time coming. Definitely a good thing for newer players.

Quote:
Redefining Madden NFL Online – Last year we gave you Online Franchise and Online Co-op, now Madden NFL 11 delivers an all-new game mode that will change the online experience yet again. Details Coming Soon!
Not applicable unless the locomotion and passing game are improved. So far we have info on one, and not a darn thing on the later.

Quote:
See It. Hear It. Feel It. – Experience a new level of excitement with revamped audio presentation. From the booth to the field, Madden NFL 11 brings gameday to your living room like never before. Details Coming Soon!
Sounds good, but I hope there is actual banter in the game. Even driven presentation will equal fail.

I've been waiting for route based passing & better passing mechanics for 2 years now, and I don't see anything about it. If this is the final list, I'm going to be very disappointed, especially after putting together videos to highlight the problem and Ian sounding off on the problems with route based passing (no word on the speed / ball arc). I won't subject myself to Madden's straight line passing again, when I can pop in APF2K8 and enjoy a real passing game.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Realtime handwarmers affect in game players ratings, use them or risk a dip in key players stats. Quarterback lose accuracy, punters mishandle snaps, etc...
Hmm, I don't know about this one...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »