Home

Changing teams in dynasty

This is a discussion on Changing teams in dynasty within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9
Changing teams in dynasty

Does anyone know if it is possible to change teams in dynasty without having to control all 32 teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Changing teams in dynasty

Not in Madden 10. Either you need to control all 32 teams or start over. Hopefully it will be an option in 11.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

How can such an easy implementation not make it into next gen? The problem I have with controlling all 32 teams is that it takes away the CPU logic in trades, leaving the user to judge the value himself
Old 04-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

This really needs to be addressed, I can't tell you how many times I have to trun people away from joining a franchise because you can't change control of a team once the franchise is started, and that sucks!!!

Should be able to "lock" this as the "Commish" and unlock it with a code!!!

Same goes for other features, the "Commish" should have a code that he can enter to unlock change settings features, and then re-lock them so that not just any player in a 'chise can change things!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I could see it being needed in online franchises, unless you implement the commish option, but it should be available in offline franchise. A lot more things need to be added to offline franchise as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 13

We still pass around "franchise saves" via flash drives because you can't share files online so I think it needs to be a lockable feature for offline features as well - if you are playing a solo offline 'chise then you have no need to lock it and it does nothing to hurt you!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

Great point, we should have the ability to change teams which really helps add to the depth of franchise mode. Maybe I start out acting as the "defensive coordinator" for one team, then once I've achieved a certain level of success in that position, I move on to become the head coach of a struggling franchise? After rebuilding the struggling franchise I then decide to move on and take over another "rebuilding project", etc, etc ..... little stuff like this makes for HUGE enhancements to franchise mode!

Please don't add any more gimmicky features until real world football options like this are available in Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »