Home

whats your record in madden 10

This is a discussion on whats your record in madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: whats your record in madden 10

Didn't play ranked, but in the two seasons of online franchise I went 32-2 I think. Maybe less or more wins, because a couple of the regular season games got simmed.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #10

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe)
I rarely play ranked.

But when I have im still unbeaten =D

13 - 0
Ranked is the only way to play IMO. When I play unranked I choose a different team to switch it up but, I only play ranked as the Chargers. If you play unranked you will get a bunch of quitters and guys who quit on the first TD you score. When you play ranked your chances of getting a early quitter or just a quitter in general plumets. I don't care weather they are playing sim or a cheeser they want another win to their record(Including me).

I can't say that I don't care about my record but, I'll say I like having close competitive games better than trying to glitch and screen play my way to victory. I don't even know how to work that play properly and the real life Chargers use screens all the time(Just have bad luck with them I guess) and I don't even use them.

@Beastwork. For some It feeds a ego but, I just like having a respectable record.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

Never got in to online this/last season. I've been playing my off-line Denver Broncos franchise in combination with my NCAA Gators Dynasty and that has kept me pretty entertained for the most part. I will be looking at playing more online with Madden 11.

With that said, feel free to add me as a friend on the PSN and I will be more than willing to play a game.

PSN screen-name: t3b0wden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #12
All Star

OVR: 33

269-24
Old 04-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #13
Rookie

bodymore's Arena

OVR: 4

442-176 w/ Ravens

If you play long enough, you will find out how to stop the cheese plays. What's fun for me is figuring out how they play( it usually only takes one drive to see if they only throw it to their backs in the flats or they try to run off tackle all game). You will occasionally run into a player who can actually play. They are the ones that switch up their plays and keep you off balance. Playin the computer is boring once you have played online.

You also will run into a player that will make you want to stop playing online. I played one person who had the Saints and motioned out Reggie Bush past the outside receiver and tried to throw it to him EVERY play.

Having a record is good because you can create a session based on your level. I only play people within 10 levels with a quit % under 10.

Last edited by bodymore; 04-26-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 2

I am 1,423-1, I am your god...worship me, oh, why won't everyone worship me for my uber-great, god of the sticks status in ranked games??? (obviously joking here

Seriously though, if the game actually measured skill, ability or even basic football knowledge solely on a user's online record then it might be worth a damn worrying about; but as it is, your online record is about as meaningful in those areas as EA's hype videos and track record of success in making a completely kick-*** game on current hardware!

Last edited by LoostheMoos; 04-26-2010 at 02:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »