Home

Madden NFL 11 Uniform Error List

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Uniform Error List within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #9
Rookie

sabotage013's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 11 Uniform Error List

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastybrownies
I'm sure fans of other teams have certain jerseys they want in the game as well.
I agree, I would love some great throwbacks, but they need to at least get the uni's that the teams actually wear correct first.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

The Jags have issues with fonts and the lines on the uni's are messed up. The helmet doesn't look right, the teal effect is overstated and doesn't match what you see on the field.

I think their was something else but I can't remember off the top of my head, been awhile since I've played Madden.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 25

just about every teams unis are "OFF" in some way....But i think they have to use the style guide given by the NFL...but i may be wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 11:33 AM   #12
Rookie

sabotage013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
The Jags have issues with fonts and the lines on the uni's are messed up. The helmet doesn't look right, the teal effect is overstated and doesn't match what you see on the field.

I think their was something else but I can't remember off the top of my head, been awhile since I've played Madden.
The Jags have been a victim for years now. Why they included teal pants for year after year while leaving out what they actually wear, I will never know. It is really a shame with them. Hopefully the issues with the pants stripes and the nameplate font are already fixed from last year, still have yet to see any Madden 11 pics of their uni's.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #13
Rookie

sabotage013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
just about every teams unis are "OFF" in some way....But i think they have to use the style guide given by the NFL...but i may be wrong.
I think I recall seeing a graphic from the style guide for the Jags new uni's last year. It was correct, the game uni's were not.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage013
I think I recall seeing a graphic from the style guide for the Jags new uni's last year. It was correct, the game uni's were not.
Also, I noticed the classic Jaguar jerseys that were last used in 2008 were wrong also. They had the wrong number font on the jerseys. Go take a look yourself. The jersey font on the classic Jags uniforms are that of the NEW 09 jerseys.

Buccaneers black jersey supposed to have the NUMBER highlighted with orange tint. My best friend is a Buccaneers fan, he has a black jersey and it has ORANGE tint outlining the white number
Old 04-28-2010, 11:50 AM   #15
Rookie

sabotage013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenBalla
Also, I noticed the classic Jaguar jerseys that were last used in 2008 were wrong also. They had the wrong number font on the jerseys. Go take a look yourself. The jersey font on the classic Jags uniforms are that of the NEW 09 jerseys.

Buccaneers black jersey supposed to have the NUMBER highlighted with orange tint. My best friend is a Buccaneers fan, he has a black jersey and it has ORANGE tint outlining the white number
There are definitely many issues with Madden 10's uni's. Don't know if they will make it into 11. We will just have to wait for the pics and vids as they are released. On a bad note, not too much media has been released and there are already issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 7

It is just sad that NFL 2K5 got this right. I can point out two things 2K5 did wrong that I actually noticed:

Patriots alternate silver jersey, the number font is white when its supposed to be blue.

Panthers alternate blue jersey has a blue collar, its supposed to be black.

One of the Cowboys away jerseys or home jersey are messed up.

Everything else is pretty much accurate, even the orange tint in the Buccaneers jersey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »