Home

Hey EA-plz tone down the QB-hit-while-throwin-ball-pops-up-and-DL-picks-6's-it stuff?

This is a discussion on Hey EA-plz tone down the QB-hit-while-throwin-ball-pops-up-and-DL-picks-6's-it stuff? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #17
Rookie

bo4345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Hey EA-plz tone down the QB-hit-while-throwin-ball-pops-up-and-DL-picks-6's-it st

I think also that the animation triggers too quickly, maybe if it happened half a second later then passes would get off more.

They need to add more overthrow/overthrow possibilities with madden 11, in 10 you would either be very close to the wide receiver or throw a lame duck. There wasn't really much of a middle ground when getting hit before throwing the ball.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Hey EA-plz tone down the QB-hit-while-throwin-ball-pops-up-and-DL-picks-6's-it st

Yea I to find the auto int thing with the linebackers is annoying. But hopefully with the new locomotion it will cut down on all those ints the AI D gets so much.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Those are weird plays for sure. I do want to see EA penalize QBs more for throwing while getting nailed though. I would like to see far more fumbles for the QB when just slinging the ball to avoid a sack. In M10 it's far too easy to get rid of the ball under pressure.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #20
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=insLuoYsDXw

Not exactly the same thing but best DT run ever.

Anyway, I agree it needs to be toned down. I can't even play the game anymore. I just sim and play Madden 07.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Those are weird plays for sure. I do want to see EA penalize QBs more for throwing while getting nailed though. I would like to see far more fumbles for the QB when just slinging the ball to avoid a sack. In M10 it's far too easy to get rid of the ball under pressure.
Agreed. I want to see more sacks and more pass deflections in the secondary on tight throws. Linebackers don't have Jerry Rice's hands.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 7

yea its great that it can happen but it needs to be toned down a great deal at least make it to wear the ball goes to the ground faster majority of the time once in a blue moon it pops up for someone to grab
Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #23
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

That doesn't bother me as much as the QB throwing a lame duck when in the grasp of the DL and not getting grounding or a sack called.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 21

I love taking advantage of this with my 49ers when ever I'm annoyed by some cheeser online.

in key situations (when I know for a fact he will pass) I get both Willis and Lawson to get through the middle.....a milisecond after each other.

Lawson gets clean tackle on QB.......QB should be sacked, but CPU tries to cheat for the offense and allows the QB to get rid of the ball...........and of course I use that to my advantage....you want to cheat me out of A F'N GUARANTEED SACK >=(

BAM!!! there is Patrick Willis ....the ball doesn't even pop up in the air, it happens so fast....its like the qb is handing off to P52.....and of course he takes it to the house....because he's running full speed towards that direction......basically gets it in stride.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »