Home

What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this year?

This is a discussion on What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this y

I got Madden before the release date the last 2 years, but this year I won't be in the same state during release day. I doubt I'll find a mom and pop store in Iowa selling the game early. I'll have to get it on release day like all the regulars

I played Madden 09 for 2 weeks despite getting it early, then never picking it up again. I went back to APF.

I'm still playing Madden 10. That's a big difference. Add in locomotion and OL/DL improvements? I'm definitely excited!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this y

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
lol WTF? What are you doing, buying the mega ultra pack every year?
If you've brought Madden for the past ten years, $600. Probably more than that if you including taxes. I swear when I pre-order a game, it still cost like $58. But I haven't brought a now games in years, so I could be wrong.

As for OS, I find this place a joke. You first hear that you can talk to devs and that what draws people in. Since I've been here, I've rarely seen devs and options don't matter from here. Just other forum.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I'm not. I thought M10 ROCKED! BTW I still play APF regularly so I've always been a 2k guy. I don't think I have a biased view. Ian definitely delivered on his message last year.
Seriously. Where do these people come from.....
Madden 10 was a nice step forward. Can't wait for 2011!

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 05-02-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:59 PM   #28
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
lol, I'll go on living my life worrying about things that are much more important than a video game...
Thank you...
A VIDEO GAME......

It doesn't take a genious to know if you don't think you'll like it...don't get it....

The posts in here are getting more and more laughable.... But it does help pass the time reading them and using the ignore button

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #29
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

I'll make a stupid post about it!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Thank you...
A VIDEO GAME......

It doesn't take a genious to know if you don't think you'll like it...don't get it....

The posts in here are getting more and more laughable.... But it does help pass the time reading them and using the ignore button
I think the self-fulfilling prophecy theory works a lot here. If you wanna hate a game, you can find reasons to hate a game.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 05-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just hope they don't screw us about in regards to roster updates.

If they say they#re going to release a roster update every week then they bloody well should. It's not like it's a hard job to do. The people on the EA Madden site do most of the suggestions anyway.
NHL: Washington Capitals / Colorado Avalanche
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haven't bought Madden in 3 years and I won't buy it again until line play is drastically changed. Why should EA make drastic changes if people continue to buy the game? You either purchase the game with its flaws and try to enjoy it, or quit buying it until you feel appropriate changes are in place.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »