Home

What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this year?

This is a discussion on What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 11:43 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this y

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
You sound like a man that believes they won't...like they haven't done it before...
These developers haven't. I like Ian.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #42
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this y

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
These developers haven't. I like Ian.
LOL...I know you like Ian...and look I have no problems with Ian either but ppl are tired of being burnt and so now trust issues have been build...and with the missing/incomplete components from M10 they have reason to not trust again...and plz don't say there weren't things that were missing/incomplete...that's why two patches were put out...but overall this crew is doing pretty good now M11 will be the next to judge and if they come thru hard with M11 then ppl will probably start to lean back and trust this dev crew more
Old 05-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #43
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
LOL...I know you like Ian...and look I have no problems with Ian either but ppl are tired of being burnt and so now trust issues have been build...and with the missing/incomplete components from M10 they have reason to not trust again...and plz don't say there weren't things that were missing/incomplete...that's why two patches were put out...but overall this crew is doing pretty good now M11 will be the next to judge and if they come thru hard with M11 then ppl will probably start to lean back and trust this dev crew more
Things were missing/incomplete or happened randomly vs happening occasionally. Ian explained that what some items fell off the production wheel later in the process. I don't have an issue with that.

My issue is that aspect could have been communicated better.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

We will hear them say that, just as you hear any sports team say the same thing every year. The truth is, IMO, is that Madden 10 was light years beyond Madden 09. So what will I do? I'll play the game and enjoy it is what I'll do.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #45
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Things were missing/incomplete or happened randomly vs happening occasionally. Ian explained that what some items fell off the production wheel later in the process. I don't have an issue with that.

My issue is that aspect could have been communicated better.
It def could have been communicated better. Right now it's as if it never happened. That's unacceptable to me. Are they working on getting it into Madden 11 or is the stuff gone never to be heard from again,ie: purely hype?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
We will hear them say that, just as you hear any sports team say the same thing every year. The truth is, IMO, is that Madden 10 was light years beyond Madden 09. So what will I do? I'll play the game and enjoy it is what I'll do.

^This /thread
Old 05-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

no matter what im buyin madden used this year.
EA has got too many dollars from me off of hype

im reading user reviews/complaints atleast a month before i buy it
Old 05-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

so you're buying it or you're not Law97?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »