Home

Madden NFL 11 GameFlow & Game Planning Live Chat on Wednesday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 GameFlow & Game Planning Live Chat on Wednesday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 01:41 AM   #25
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 11 GameFlow & Game Planning Live Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
- How will 2 users load their gameplans in head to head games since you can only load one profile for a game?
I'm assuming gameplans will be saved to your profile(It's the logical choice), but you can only load one profile when you're playing a game. So how would 2 users in an offline head to game load both of their gameplans?
What system no you play on?
I play on xbox 360 and me and my homeboy can load both our profiles when playing offline head to head in Madden 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 04:52 AM   #26
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc12576
What system no you play on?
I play on xbox 360 and me and my homeboy can load both our profiles when playing offline head to head in Madden 10.
PS3
Old 05-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #27
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
In franchise mode, will cpu teams gameplans change as players get injured, retire, or leave teams or will they only change when a new coach is hired?
I know the Colts don't use the same gameplan when Painter is playing as they do when Peyton Manning is playing. If Peyton get's hurt or, several years into the dynasty he retires, will the the gameplan change dynamically or will it stay the same until a new coach is hired? I like being able to change the cpu's gameplan, but it'll be a pain in the butt to have to monitor the cpu's teams injuries, retirees, and players leaving just so I can update their gameplan because they won't.
Good question. I would probably split this question into three questions, though.

First, will GameFlow be team-specific throughout a franchise, or will it take changes to personnel into account.

Second, will bringing in a new coaching staff affect GameFlow?

Third - if the answer is yes to the second question - will GameFlow be linked with the head coach only, or will it be affected by new coordinators? E.g. a head coach that prefers play-action plays combined with a coordinator that likes to run plays out of the shotgun-formation.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #28
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

no prob i'll do my best at least we have a line of questions they typically only answer about 10-12 questions per chat they are not to fast on the keyboard, plus i'm sure there are mad people on too

splff hit me up on ps3 same as my name here all lower case
Old 05-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:

- How will 2 users load their gameplans in head to head games since you can only load one profile for a game?
I'm assuming gameplans will be saved to your profile(It's the logical choice), but you can only load one profile when you're playing a game. So how would 2 users in an offline head to game load both of their gameplans?

- Will a gameplan be transferable or will I have to create a new one for every new system that I play on?
Will I be able to save my gameplan to a thumb drive or something and take it with me to a friends house or will I have to create a new gameplan everytime I play on a new system? An EA locker would come in real handy for this.
+ 1 million to you my friend!!!

These two questions I would love to hear the answers to as well.

For that matter, could someone just ask EA when they are gonna fix the profile/settings/game saves/mess they have on this gen?

Franchise saves should be independent of profiles. Difficulty Settings should be separate from profiles. Multiple profiles should be able to be loaded at one time. Especially for head to head games on the same system!!!

Would love to see EA locker make a return for exchanging frachise saves, gameplans-again should be its own file, custom playbooks - wink wink nudge nudge, profiles so I can get at mine from a friend's house by accessing my locker!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #30
All Star

splff3000's Arena

bump until 4pm tomorrow.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #31
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Great questions Spliff especially
In franchise mode, will cpu teams gameplans change as players get injured, retire, or leave teams or will they only change when a new coach is hired?
There offensive play calling didn't last year. Ruined fantasy drafts. If the Pats had Peterson at HB an Russel at QB they would still just pass every down.
The only good thing about them giving 3 weeks to this is they will be giving 3 weeks to franchise. Offline franchise got to be the next blog.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #32
All Star

splff3000's Arena

1 more bump for the live chat. I wanna make sure this stays on the the first page.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »