Home

New Game Mode - Online Playoffs/Superbowl Game Mode

This is a discussion on New Game Mode - Online Playoffs/Superbowl Game Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: New Game Mode - Online Playoffs/Superbowl Game Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Probably because they've started to realize that most of their buyers barely play franchise mode offline long enough to reach the Super Bowl, and they play it online even less based on the usage data they've released. I also have a hunch that the success of the Gamestop online Super Bowl rematch demo for Madden 10 may have played some part in the decision.
Well if they would fix offline franchise mode then alot of us would play multiple seasons. I played 7 seasons in Madden 10 in offline franchise until I couldn't stand it anymore because of the stats being broken.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 AM   #18
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_iNFamousX1
Probably have to pay for it like, the online franchise mode which is a utter shame.

PSN: xLoRd_iNFamousX1
You only had to pay for Online Franchise, when you bought the game USED. Which makes sense since EA doesn't get any money from sold used games.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #19
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Well if they would fix offline franchise mode then alot of us would play multiple seasons. I played 7 seasons in Madden 10 in offline franchise until I couldn't stand it anymore because of the stats being broken.
Granted but it would also be fun to play like a single elimination tournament -- in the same way FIFA Ultimate team does its tournaments -- Win and you progress to the next round , lose and you start again.

Its quite fun where there are rewards to be had, otherwise people would disconnect when they start losing to start their tournament all over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »