Home

Madden 11 worth buying?

This is a discussion on Madden 11 worth buying? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 11 worth buying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Oh and by the way this is an internet forum so, nothing I said is fact it is all my opinion so, theres really no reason to throw a IMHO in there anywhere. Oh and since it is my opinion I could really careless whether someone agrees with me or not. So, my opinion will stay the same and I'll continue to get a chuckle out of anyone who cries about continually spending their "hard earned" money on uneducated, blind purchases. Ya dig?
Ok, then chuckle all you want....I haven't bought Madden 2 years running, so by your standard, it's ok for me to bitch about Madden, which I will continue to do until they put out a decent product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #26
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Ok, then chuckle all you want....I haven't bought Madden 2 years running, so by your standard, it's ok for me to bitch about Madden, which I will continue to do until they put out a decent product.
See, I don't know what I find funnier (or more pathetic) people who buy the game and bitch about spending their hard earned money--
or people who don't buy it yet, are obsessed with the game enough to spend a good majority of their time on an internet forum complaining about a game that they don't even own.

I mean don't you have better thing's to do with your time?
And do you realize there are other games out there?
Hell, this community has all kinds of games and such you should get out of the Madden Forum every once in a while and actually check out the rest of the site. It may do you some good.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
See, I don't know what I find funnier (or more pathetic) people who buy the game and bitch about spending their hard earned money--
or people who don't buy it yet, are obsessed with the game enough to spend a good majority of their time on an internet forum complaining about a game that they don't even own.

I mean don't you have better thing's to do with your time?
And do you realize there are other games out there?
Hell, this community has all kinds of games and such you should get out of the Madden Forum every once in a while and actually check out the rest of the site. It may do you some good.

Wow, you REALLY are full of yourself, aren't you?

Last time I checked, this is a forum to discuss the game....not a Madden nut-sack party where only those who are thrilled with or like the game are allowed to post.

And I'm not a big gamer....I like NFL football, hence my desire to get Madden to play a decent game of football.

You, on the other hand, apparently only come here to tout your superiority and maturity.....good for you!

You've been a member here for less time than I, but have roughly 6X as many posts, so who has too much free time?? My suspicion is that 90% of them are just as mindless and flaming as your last few.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

Last edited by MJenness; 05-07-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #28
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

Last time I checked, this is a forum to discuss the game....not a Madden nut-sack party where only those who are thrilled with or like the game are allowed to post.

And I'm not a big gamer....I like NFL football, hence my desire to get Madden to play a decent game of football.

You, on the other hand, apparently only come here to tout your superiority and maturity.....good for you!

You've been a member here for less time than I, but have roughly 6X as many posts, so who has too much free time?? My suspicion is that 90% of them are just as mindless and flaming as your last few.

Hey, I'm not the one who resorted to name calling. Also, I'm not the one who thinks my "standards" are so much better than everyone else's around here. Have you ever heard the saying about being careful throwing stones around in glass houses?

As far as my post count, I'm guilty as charged. However, I work for a living and at my job I sit at a computer on OS about 20 hours a week so, I guess a job like mine would drive anyone's post count up. LOL. Also, I rather enjoy most the games I play because I educate myself before hand. I tend not to dwell in negativity (especially about a game that hasn't been released yet). Hell, most people would be hard pressed to find me saying anything negative about any games I buy. If I do come across a game that I consider bad, I'll give my constructive criticism and move on. I'm not saying this is what everyone should do but, to me it's just a game so, it's easier that way.

MJenness, trust me I was like you for a long time and all I played was Madden and I stayed frustrated as Hell especially 06-08. But, now I can see through actually playing the full game myself and not relying on random people on the internet, that M10 was a huge leap ahead of 09.

So, to answer the OP.....Yes, I think Madden 11 will be worth it. The reason being is because the team showed a considerable step forward over 09 so, I'm going to go ahead and give them the benefit of the doubt even without seeing anything else. So, call me a EA fanboy or say I'm joining the sack party or whatever, I really don't care. I'm just a gamer so, nothing really bother's me too much.

Have a good one MJenness.... Oh and Go Packers, BTW

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Irony.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #30
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
If Locomotion = real, and route based passing is in the game, then I'll at least be close to the ticket booth.
Good enough for me bro. See you there with the tickets.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #31
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Need more info.
agreed. Like I have been saying before. Way to early to be judging. Wait until after E3 is over next month to really decide to get the game are not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #32
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I would say I am cautiously optimistic. Madden 10 was the first Madden I liked in about a decade. I had fun with it, I got my money's worth out of it.

That being said, I need to see more, and I need to see what kind of franchise changes/fixes are in place.

I am really thinking I may be leaning more towards playing NCAA exclusively this year, (depending on how BB plays out as well).

It's way early to tell, but I am on a wait and see holding pattern. I have high hopes, but realistic expectations.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »