Home

since they took out the turbo speed button ... what happens with scrambling?

This is a discussion on since they took out the turbo speed button ... what happens with scrambling? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #41
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: since they took out the turbo speed button ... what happens with scrambling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Please stop refering me as pantherbeast. My name is Legend killer. If you change your name I would not be disrespectful to you and call you by your old name. So please refer to me by my current name.
Is your name really Legend Killer?

And you'll always be Pantherbeast to me

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #42

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: since they took out the turbo speed button ... what happens with scrambling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J

LoL. Agreed.

Also I think I might be sticking with the RT button but, definitely going to give the analog a try.

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 05-12-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #43
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J

No no. My name is legend killer.Get use to it.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #44

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
And you will always be AnyGivenSunday

Don't let it bother you as much as some apparently do...
Awww man what gave me away? Must of been my location.

Don't worry If you ever changed your name I would refer to you and anyone else by their new name. Wouldn't seem right to call them by their previous user name even though he'll always be PantherBeast in the back of my mind.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:50 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think, if one has chosen to turn the sprint button off, it should be something like this:

Left stick controlls QB walking movement. Pushing the stick all the way is sprint, slightly pushing it is walking.

Right stick controlls QB moves. When standing still or walking slowly, the QB should make these fancy evasive moves they put in last year. When running, the QB should do the running back moves, like juking and spinning (not REALLY like running backs of course, but the new locomotion should take care of agility).

While I do think a 'scramble' button for QBs is the best option, a case could be made for eliminating it altogether when turned off, and IMO, this would be the best way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #46
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
Awww man what gave me away? Must of been my location.

Don't worry If you ever changed your name I would refer to you and anyone else by their new name. Wouldn't seem right to call them by their previous user name even though he'll always be PantherBeast in the back of my mind.
Pantherbeast was a horrible name. I hated it. That's why I changed it. I ain't talking about it no more. I don't want to get infraction for trolling
Old 05-13-2010, 01:53 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Pantherbeast was a horrible name. I hated it. That's why I changed it. I ain't talking about it no more. I don't want to get infraction for trolling
Man....I love reading your posts--you have the absolute worst grammar skills and the most simplistic mentality I have ever seen. I can't decide whether your doing it on purpose or you simply don't know any better...I mean I don't have the greatest grammar skills, but dang you make me feel smart.

I knew from the day I saw your half naked man avatar something was off.

Anyways, you don't get the point of this post and I am going to go out on a limb in say its not the first time something has gone completely over your head.

I believe your good people, but you should be aware of your shortcomings.

Last edited by Johnny "Too Tall"; 05-13-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:11 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Too Tall"
Man....I love reading your posts--you have the absolute worst grammar skills and the most simplistic mentality I have ever seen. I can't decide whether your doing it on purpose or you simply don't know any better...I mean I don't have the greatest grammar skills, but dang you make me feel smart.

I knew from the day I saw your half naked man avatar something was off.

Anyways, you don't get the point of this post and I am going to go out on a limb in say its not the first time something has gone completely over your head.

I believe your good people, but you should be aware of your shortcomings.
Lmfao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »