Home

Possible Reason for 2011 Improvements

This is a discussion on Possible Reason for 2011 Improvements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Possible Reason for 2011 Improvements

Do you think a major reason for the improvements on Madden 11 (I know we havent seen them in use yet, but we'll just say they work for this thread), is that Madden and NCAA seem to be on the same page this year. In the past the two were very dissimilar...Last year, they used a few things and now they seem to have alot of the same new features (Locomotion, Blocking, Dual Stick Control, etc)...Maybe, since these guys are sharing ideas or working together more is being done....Just a thought..>What do you guys think..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Possible Reason for 2011 Improvements

I think that any improvements are welcome as long as they are true improvements. Locomotion has been used in past Maddens, have they improved it.... a lean animation doesn't really prove that it works. People that have played early builds say that it's an improvement, so I'll take their word for it. The rest of the so-called improvements, I don't see as improvements, only gimmicks. The run blocking APPEARS to have been improved, but it's my opinion that the defense is just not reacting properly in the videos being showcased, and that goes for both NCAA and Madden. Until we get to play the games it will be hard to gauge what worked and what didn't. If the two teams sharing ideas and tech creates a more realistic, less bug/glitched game with real improvements then I'm all for it. i don't however think that this is the first time the two games have shared glaring similarities. Been a long time since I bought NCAA about 8 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »