Home

graphics of future maddens

This is a discussion on graphics of future maddens within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: graphics of future maddens

The graphics are fine now. That one thing they have done great over the past years.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:45 AM   #18
All Star

OVR: 33

I'll buck the trend and not respond with an irrelevant rant.

The technology for photo-realistic gaming i believe is already there. The cost would be too execessive for the average gamer.

I wouldn't mind paying $100 for a photo-realistic game.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 8

I hope the graphics really improve on the PS3. It made me so mad to see the 360 with shinier helmets and better overall graphics when the PS3 has at least the same amount of power if not more then the 360. Start developing on the PS3 EA!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:02 AM   #20
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampN252
No, this generation of graphics have hit the ceiling with consoles. It did so probably years ago. PC gaming has technically hit a higher level with the release of DX11 and the mega powerful video cards, but I doubt Madden looks any different until the next-next gen consoles. Since I'm a hardcore PC gamer and stay up to date with stuff like this, I'm guessing I'm close to right. Anybody with more insight correct me.

I was thinking the only thing they can do to fool people into believing better graphics is be add that glossy look. Kinda like the first Project Gotham.
I have to disagree with you on that. If Ea would decide to go with a new game engine like BB has. Then their graphics can get much better. Can the graphics get much better for their current graphics engine. I don't know. No one knows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »