Home

Madden NFL 11 Video Preview (Xbox Live)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video Preview (Xbox Live) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 3
Will players still run through walls on endzone celebrations? It looked like when the Packers receiver caught that tip toe endzone catch that his momentum was going to carry him through the wall but they skipped past it. I hope they fixed that along with all the other excessive morphing in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #66
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Xbox Live Preview Madden 11

Holy crap was that the Tina chick from g4tv.com back in the day???

Follow me on Twitter yeah.
@WillSoistman
Dibs: Jennifer Aniston

"Success isn't earned, it's leased. Rent is due every damn day.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I didn't like he was able to scramble out with EASE. Of course this is probably on lower levels but in Madden 10 even on higher levels you can scramble out with ease and BREAK zones.

And that is Jermichael Finley getting stone walled bay a CB pressing him. Get that animation out of the game. He just allows the CB to get right in his chest and stop his movement. YUK.

Game is pretty though.

Agree.. The whole animation did look sloppy, and if they are going with it that better be a rare random animation as WR should only take 1 to 2 moves to seperate from CB..
Old 05-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #68
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
Holy crap was that the Tina chick from g4tv.com back in the day???
Yup. I always thought she was pretty fine.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
The Henne throw looked really good. Lighting in the Seahawk clip looked great. The player interaction still looks pretty poor though; players noticeably warping/bouncing off multi-player interactions for tackles. The CB/WR interaction was really bad also. DE's still don't seem to get up the field in the brief clips. Game is still plagued with stiff transitional animations
Agree with this as well.. "Locomotion" is suppose to fix these running animations right? So why does running continue to loop and animations look stiff?? Don't get me wrong it does much better then madden 10, but if they dont iron out the lingering issues it will continue to look unrealistic and arkward..
Old 05-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #70
All Star

OVR: 17
Looks smoother, Chad Henne looks really fast, still no push by DE's up the field to form a pocket, b/c of this looks like QB's will be able to roll out all the way to the sideline and throw downfield. I have come to accept that this will NEVER be fixed/implemented by EA, but other than that looks good.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #71

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Nice find LBz.

1. Loved that two feet in catch. Hopefully It's consistent and when the receiver doesn't get 2 feet in HOPEFULLY It looks natural.

2. Get that damn defender falls down every time I juke you animation out of there! While it does happen, it happens to often in this game. I mean really when you see a ball carrier juke on someone on sundays how many times are do you see a defender juked that bad?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #72
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video Preview (Xbox Live)

I wonder when this video was shot ?

Please scrap the animation when JerMicahael Finley gets jammed no way does a CB have the physical ability to jam him

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »