Home

Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #73
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
It was bound for someone to say it.
You know I couldn't let that slide. Maybe they can have Donovan flip the "bird" at Andy Reid in his first return game. That would be pretty authentic! LOL!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 05-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #74
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I want to hear fly eagles fly after a touchdown and the E-A-G-L-E-S chant along with the lets go eagles chant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Can't wait to hear Cooooooooooooooooo after cooley get's a catch..

Wonder do they play Hail to the Redskins after we score.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drterb
Stones would be nice, but Bang on the Drum All Day would be better!! I think you meant Bang on the Drum instead of Bang a Gong since I don't recall ever hearing Bang a Gong at Lambeau.

This will drive Vikings & Bears fans nuts when they have to play in Lambeau!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
All these songs are in. Confirmed by Game Informer. Zombie Nation is as well among other songs.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 15

I love how they have their own running joke and making fun of their own game, like the half-time show they said drove them nuts, "The number of plays ran were similar.." Hahaha, I'm thinking, then WHY did you put this in the game in the first place? It's like they just threw something together.

But, it sounds like stadium specific sounds will actually work this year. Presentation looks a lot better, I'm looking forward to that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #76
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Now is it 900 different storylines with the two QBs or is it 900 and a majority is the QB comparisons?
900 QB comparisons... he did not specify the number of storylines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc12576
The stadium music sounds like a good addition but it seems to me that it would of been better and cheaper just to add custom stadium music.I dont now that custom stadium music is/is not in Madden 11 but I really hope they added it .Authentic stadium music for the 2010-2011 season will get pretty stale by the 2012-2013 season of a franchise for some people.
Yeah, it would be in terms of money, but not necessarily in terms of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Had the privledge of being in the studio when Gus was recording some of these QB vs. QB storylines. They should be epic. I think all of us at CD were taken back by the amount of detail going into the commentary. I think that's a testiment to EA using real writers and not in-house guys.
Johnson's delivery in the booth was outstanding, but it was when I watched Adrian Peterson break out on a 90 yarder against me that I really appreciated it. That was followed up by Skol Vikings after the touchdown, and I've been to the metrodome, so it was pretty cool.

And the reason Johnson puts so much into his audio efforts? In his own words, "It's for the kids!" :P

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Johnson's delivery in the booth was outstanding, but it was when I watched Adrian Peterson break out on a 90 yarder against me that I really appreciated it. That was followed up by Skol Vikings after the touchdown, and I've been to the metrodome, so it was pretty cool.

And the reason Johnson puts so much into his audio efforts? In his own words, "It's for the kids!" :P
I just hopes Gus doesn't goes bananas if i score a 50 yard touchdown being down by 30 with 2 minutes left. It would ruin commentary.

nice addition tho.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #78
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Hoping that them making fun of the halftime show is a clue to good improvements to the extra point.

We'll see...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 14

Excellent news! I know it's early but with Gus coming aboard and teh story-lines, presentation will definitely get a nedded boost! I'm more of a gameplay guy than presentation, but I have to admit that M11 is sounding much better than M10 did ...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:16 PM   #80
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Hoping that them making fun of the halftime show is a clue to good improvements to the extra point.

We'll see...
Yeah, I was thinking about pointing that out, but good to see that you think the same way.

Hopefully because they were making fun of it, they've done some great work to improve it. It would make no sense to make fun of a flaw or issue with something, without it being corrected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »