Home

Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #57
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
I want to get excited about this, but I will just have to wait until August.

Did everyone notice the product placement of the doritos bag and nike shoes? I wonder how much money they made from that....This is the stuff that drives me crazy about Madden. In the end, it is about money and not putting out the best game they can...I know they have to make money to make the game, but on a video blog? Again, I understand that this is a business and EA needs to make money, it just struck me weird.

Anyway, hope it looks good come August.
I think these blogs were shot before the announcement of Brees on the cover of Madden.

You do know that the voting went through Doritos, correct?

Just asking.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #58
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think these blogs were shot before the announcement of Brees on the cover of Madden.
Exactly. Once I noticed they still had the same clothing on, I figured the footage is likely not 100% representative of what it may look like today. It's best just to absorb the information rather than disecting the in-game stuff in these dev series.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 9
"play-by-play legends like Tom Hammond"....

Nope. :rofl:
Old 05-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
I want to get excited about this, but I will just have to wait until August.

Did everyone notice the product placement of the doritos bag and nike shoes? I wonder how much money they made from that....This is the stuff that drives me crazy about Madden.
yea i noticed it in the first developer blog they did. im like oh how cute, madden doritos perfectly placed in the camera shot...thats kinda douchey. but i guess if it was my product i was talking bout i'd be doing the same thing admittedly!!! product placement/brand recognition 101 biznatch!!!

on another note, we had stadium sounds/chants last gen. i easily remember "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS" and the carolina growling and the vikings horn. the licensed music part is kinda cool tho. although stuff like this shouldve been standard years ago. i havent forgot they were supposed to be in '10....so heres hoping they actually make it in this time lol

Last edited by o Mass Murda o; 05-21-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

You do know that the voting went through Doritos, correct?

Just asking.

Yes, It just stood out to me. Like I said, I understand it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Like one guy said a few posts after my original one, I would do it too if it were my business. Don't get me wrong, Doritos are f'n good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #62
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

[quote=jeremym480;2041084231]Presentation is looking great! Can't wait to see more.

<< Classic Example.

Wow that awesome! Between M11 and NCAA I definitely won't have any spare time for any other football games.

Oh and Santa Clause, FTW!![/quote] Did you see how good he looked, texture-wise. Now if they can have the Philly fans boo him and pelt him with snowballs! LOL!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 05-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5

EA FOLKS!

Dolphins play Zombie Nation for kickoffs after scores too... as a season ticket holder, it is a MUST to get this in the game! Please please please.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Prince
EA FOLKS!

Dolphins play Zombie Nation for kickoffs after scores too... as a season ticket holder, it is a MUST to get this in the game! Please please please.
As a cardinals fan first and also a dolphins fan as well I agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »