Home

Fix The Georgia Dome

This is a discussion on Fix The Georgia Dome within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #17
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Fix The Georgia Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
Lol, I am from athens too . Great place. Yeah, as much as I would love the Falcons to move closer, I have to many great memories at the Georgia Dome. I'd hate for us not to play there.
I enjoy the Georgia Dome, especially after the recent upgrades. But I'd rather be playing outdoors. Read in the paper this week a retractable roof might be in the works for the Georgia Dome to keep the Falcons there.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Also not to be nitpicky, but there should be more African American fans in the Georgia Dome than in any other stadium (not just the upper deck).

Later
That was pretty uncalled for.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

The dome is fine where it is. you start moving your sport facilities, you kill your downtown area, look at your other franchises when trying to revitalize te city, they built the facilities downtown, being a 12 year season ticket holder, we make a day out of it. after the game we walk over to our favorite spot to watch the late games, people comin from outta town, hotels and restaurants are downtown, most people who want the dome moved want it for their convenience, i believe we do need a dome, home games in nov and dec are brutal, retractable roof thing they are tryin is good, we travel to the 3 divisional road games, i admit i miss outdoor football, thats why i'll do a tech or georgia game occasionally, but come winter i don't miss as much. and i get a little frowny cuz you are right the dome is not done correctly. just expressing my opinions....just as you have.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holic
I enjoy the Georgia Dome, especially after the recent upgrades. But I'd rather be playing outdoors. Read in the paper this week a retractable roof might be in the works for the Georgia Dome to keep the Falcons there.
I havn't even been there since the upgrades, but as a kid my dad had a ton of hook ups thanks to Billy white shoes johnson and we would go on the field before games and park with the players. I'd hate to lose those memories. But driving downtown on game days can be miserable, so I may be in favor of moving to a less chaotic area. I just can't decide.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #21
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

The Georgia Dome look dang good. (not in madden)
IRL

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

THE DOME IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least the color scheme

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »