Home

Deepest Madden Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Deepest Madden Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2015, 11:28 AM   #105
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Deepest Madden Franchise Mode

Madden 08 for the PC...Plus you can customize (change teams to different conferences or divisions) and update rosters really easy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #106
Just started!

OVR: 0

Madden 08 for the PC...Plus you can customize (change teams to different conferences or divisions) and update rosters really easy...
Old 02-08-2015, 08:14 AM   #107
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindflux
thanks oneamongthefence, that answers one of my questions, if all franchise modes stay the same on ps2... so I could build a current era AJ Green-Andy Dalton dynasty with my Bengals on the old build, since the real Bengals seem content never to get past the first round.

Someone here was recommending Madden 07 for Wii, anyone know if any of the Wii games are built on a similar franchise mode? Since that is only one gen ago I might have a better chance of finding those, even though Id rather not deal with a Wii-mote. Wait, I have the classic controller for it still I think. There we go.

Man, Gamestop still lists that version of 12 at $20... I guess because they think/know some people stopped going next gen after ps2 and will pay it. Its $3 for ps3 and $5 for xbox 360. They don't have it online or within 100 miles of me anyway so Ill have to find it elsewhere.
Madden 07 wii is the best (along with the ps2).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »