Home

Trades In Madden

This is a discussion on Trades In Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Trades In Madden

A skins fan ...tried trading for Mcnab ...no matter who I attempted to trade ...I kept getting denied...is there someting in the set up that lets you override and make the trades you want ...thanks !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Trades In Madden

Nope. You'll have to start a new franchise with McNabb on the Redskins to have him on your team. Or hope he goes to free agency before he retires. :-p
Old 06-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yea trading for players in madden 10 was made a little to hard. I know Josh Looman fixed the trade logic in madden10 to make it feel more real. But I feel that he made the trading for a good player like Mcnabb a little to hard to trade for. I really do hope he adjusted that a little bit. Because it seems in the past few years. Big players like Randy Moss gets traded to a team like the pats for a cheap 5th round pic. I just feel the trading in madden 10 is tweaked a little to good. Hopefully Looman see this and tweaks it a little.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 06-05-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4

You realize that Moss didn't look like the Randy Moss he is today back when he was in Oakland, and New England got him for so little because the Raiders didn't see any value in him right?

The trade logic is still terrible. You shouldn't be able to trade for first round picks in their rookie season, and until they give players individual personalities to give franchise mode a bit of a story... Superstars shouldn't be easy to trade for at all.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah that and give the CPU controlled teams the ability to do trades with other CPU controlled teams, just not stupid trades like giving away dominant players or 1st round picks when they're gettin the 1st overall and things in that nature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenkinator
You realize that Moss didn't look like the Randy Moss he is today back when he was in Oakland, and New England got him for so little because the Raiders didn't see any value in him right?

The trade logic is still terrible. You shouldn't be able to trade for first round picks in their rookie season, and until they give players individual personalities to give franchise mode a bit of a story... Superstars shouldn't be easy to trade for at all.
Until this happens you will never see superstar players upset or demand trades, which in turn, will ALWAYS make it impossible to trade for one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »