Home

Madden 2011 Questions (E3 Related)

This is a discussion on Madden 2011 Questions (E3 Related) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden 2011 Questions (E3 Related)

Can we be fired during Franchise Mode or will we be able to switch teams?
Any punishment if our team sucks during Franchise Mode? Like being forced to move or buy another team?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by will12203
Is there "fair play option for ranked games"?
Well this a good question. But I think the odds for this been in this year is little none chance. But good question. I would love to know the answer to that aswell.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Can we be fired during Franchise Mode or will we be able to switch teams?
Any punishment if our team sucks during Franchise Mode? Like being forced to move or buy another team?
Yea I would like to know that aswell. That happening ain't been around since madden 07 ps2 version. It would be nice if like my team is to deep in debt then I'm forced to go to another team. That was owner mode tho.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #20
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Chase-

have EA talk about team songs/sounds.....can they provide a list for every team?...if every team WAS NOT done..why not?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #21
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

a couple things i would like to know

1st for the Pro Bowl in Franchise Mode did the team spefic helmets finally retrun for the 1st time since old gen instead of the current AFC and NFC helmet the Spefic Team Helmets would make the pro bowl playable again is this back in finally?

2nd Weather offline last year the weather was boring it was always the same temp always sunny, and always day time unless you change it to night time cold weather games never got below 30 dagrees hot weather always was 75 dagrees has this been fixed

plus the live weather feed never worked nor refelcted day or night like it should

has the weather been fixed will we finally see 0 dagree temps or minus temps in say green bay and will we see a difference in snow or rain games like if the wind is blowing say 20 mph we will see a blizzard in snow game and muddy feilds in rain filled games

and will the live weather feed actually work like it should if i choose to play my game at 8:30 at night then the stadium i play in should be played at night time not daytime

and if its cold or hot in in kc it should reflect it NCAA Football has always had this working correctally will it fianlly work correctally

also lastly can we actually edit the weather temp and wind and time of day like in old gen in the event the live weather aint fixed that we can atleast have the weather fixed?

3rd will the AFL uniforms be back in for madden 11 this yera as throwbacks and is mix and match still in?

4th 1 minor thing is the new re modled Arrowhead in this year? thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 06-09-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Chase-

have EA talk about team songs/sounds.....can they provide a list for every team?...if every team WAS NOT done..why not?
Well I think with all the money they spent on getting these big name songs played in staduims put into madden11 this year. I doubt they will even be worrying about team songs. But it would be nice to have them in.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
-3-4 D pass rush and NT play

-IR Fixed???
Questions about 3-4 pass rush and NT play are on top of my list. Will we finally see double teams in pass blocking, or is it a run-blocking exclusive in Madden 11?

Also getting IR fixed would actually change the way I play franchise, so that's a important question as well. It'll be fun to play franchise with injuries on for the first time in years.

An interesting question could also be what EA Tiburon could envision using/borrowing from other EA Sports games in the future. The other EA Sports franchises are being pretty innovative. NHL/NBA are now using physics and FIFA is introducing player personalities and work rate ratings.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #24
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well I think with all the money they spent on getting these big name songs played in staduims put into madden11 this year. I doubt they will even be worrying about team songs. But it would be nice to have them in.
The Vikes Song (Viking Skol ?)is in.....so.....I'm curious to know which other teams have their song in too

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »