Home

Madden 2011 Questions (E3 Related)

This is a discussion on Madden 2011 Questions (E3 Related) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #25
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden 2011 Questions (E3 Related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
a couple things i would like to know

1st for the Pro Bowl in Franchise Mode did the team spefic helmets finally retrun for the 1st time since old gen instead of the current AFC and NFC helmet the Spefic Team Helmets would make the pro bowl playable again is this back in finally?

2nd Weather offline last year the weather was boring it was always the same temp always sunny, and always day time unless you change it to night time cold weather games never got below 30 dagrees hot weather always was 75 dagrees has this been fixed

plus the live weather feed never worked nor refelcted day or night like it should

has the weather been fixed will we finally see 0 dagree temps or minus temps in say green bay and will we see a difference in snow or rain games like if the wind is blowing say 20 mph we will see a blizzard in snow game and muddy feilds in rain filled games

and will the live weather feed actually work like it should if i choose to play my game at 8:30 at night then the stadium i play in should be played at night time not daytime

and if its cold or hot in in kc it should reflect it NCAA Football has always had this working correctally will it fianlly work correctally

also lastly can we actually edit the weather temp and wind and time of day like in old gen in the event the live weather aint fixed that we can atleast have the weather fixed?

3rd will the AFL uniforms be back in for madden 11 this yera as throwbacks and is mix and match still in?

4th 1 minor thing is the new re modled Arrowhead in this year? thanks
1 I think Ian has said before that it's tuff right now for some reason they are not been able to put in team helmets into the pro bowl scene. It would be nice if team helmets was in the pro bowl. Those helmets they use now is kind of boring sort of speak.
2 I agree with you on the weather from of thing. It would be nice if they would do real time weather for madden. But if I remember correctly that someone ask Ian about this and Ian said it was easy to implant into the game but hard to tune it to do right. But I feel where you going with this idea about the weather.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 06-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #26
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
The Vikes Song (Viking Skol ?)is in.....so.....I'm curious to know which other teams have their song in too
Oh man yea I forgot about that. I say it in a blog sometime back. My bad bro. Hopefully alot more team songs will be in aswell. I hope the panthers fight song is in aswell.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

ONLINE FRANCHISE UPGRADES!?

That's my biggest concern.

-Will you be able to bring in NCAA Draft classes and use them in Online Franchise?
Old 06-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Anything About Offline Franchise Please! Specifically if we will be able to change teams mid franchise
Old 06-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Oh and one biggie:

Are the pass rushing OLBs/DEs rushing upfield and not directly into the tackles to form a more realistic pocket?
PM me.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Silly question I know.. But will the RB finally plant their foot before making a cut ?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #31
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

1. Is Bump Coverage toned down a bit?

2. Is the 3-4 defense more realistic and will Gameplan/Gameflow help CPU Defenses to play as they do in real life?

3. Will there be a DNA type feature that updates team tendencies and playbooks throughout the season?

4. Create a play? Create a package?

5. Will we be able to create custom videos? Will there be a Take a Picture feature like NCAA?

6. Can we edit ratings in Franchise?

Last edited by Palo20; 06-09-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 06:33 AM   #32
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Offline Franchise Mode Questions.......

Fixed I.R. (If not fixed then WHY NOT?)
80 man rosters
8 man practice squads
46 man gameday rosters (45 man w/the 3rd QB dressing for the 46th spot.
Full Coaching Staffs
Do Injuries carry over from the previous year? Example: Wes Welker
Has Restricted Free Agency been added?

Fixed the HUM controled teams signing free agents & rookies. They ask for $300k and we click in and they want $1.5 million. Then the CPU signs the player for his asking price of $300k! Is that FIXED?

Will there be an actual negotiation between the team and the player for a contract. Last year it was a take it or leave it in favor of the player.

Salarly cap? Do we have one since we don't have one in real life?
CPU trade logic & signing free agent logic, has it been tweaked?

Draft Presentation? Kiper, McShay, Mortensen, Mayock, Shefter?

Hall of Fame, will players (who are worthy) will go into the hall after they retire? Some kind of announcement?

Players in the draft who won college awards, will that info be in that players profile? Will the announcers for the draft and during the season mention that about a player?

Pre-Game Show? Halftime highlights and info? Post game rap-up? Have they added anything new here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »