Home

If you don't buy Madden...

This is a discussion on If you don't buy Madden... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: If you don't buy Madden...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king525
I'll do the same thing i did this year play NFL 2k5 (2010 rosters) and madden 07, till COD comes out, after that just watch my grades go down in school
LOL do we know each other?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Isn't your screen name "MaddenBalla"?

You should add a "d" to the end, because it's a sad song.

J/k...

COD will drop in November. I'll be on that, but I'm buying Madden. it's sad to see someone names Madden Balla not ballin' on Madden.

Later
Wrong my friend, I am a true Madden Balla - I play Madden 08 on the PC! I also buy Madden used after a few months, so EA does not get my money, which helps rid of the exclusive license.

You're right though, I should change my name to 2KBalla, i been rocking on MLB 2K10 I am very addicted to it. Haven't played a sports game this deep since Madden 2003- played Franchise mode with no simulating until Madden 2004 came out. I didn't play Madden 2004 like that cause I was getting older, and losing interest in games at the time as High School was nearing its end but I did play them. Madden has been a train wreck on the PS3. I cannot believe I did not even give NFL 2K a shot, because I bought 2K5 used and the game is by far brilliant.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Yes, I doubt I buy madden this year. the whole madden series has just gotten so stale for me, its difficult to make myself play it anymore. And sadly, i don't see that changing much this year. I don't see any big changes coming . After playing this game since 1989, it just seems like it might be coming to an end.

So, I think it is time to switch to NCAA 11. I have never bought that game, always madden, so i am hoping that it will take the stale factor away.

Last edited by treq21; 06-10-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #28
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Highly doubt I'll buy it. I'm still playing Madden 10 and will probably continue playing it through the 2010 season and beyond. I just don't envision that big an upgrade this year to justify the purchase.
Especially when I'll likely be playing NCAA Football 11 -- unless it gets trashed by early reviews and feedback.
Between FIFA World Cup 10, NHL10 and NBA 2k10, I've got more than enough on my plate to forego Madden 11.
Same here. Sticking with Madden 10 (unless I get 11 as a gift or something) but will be getting NCAA 11.

MLB 10 The Show, NHL 10 and NBA 2K10 will keep me plenty busy (trying to buy sports games every-other-year) and I still am working my way through some non-sports games like Batman: AA, Assassain's Creed and Metal Gear Solid 4.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Stare at the wall......and wait..
Old 06-10-2010, 10:43 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenBalla
I didn't play Madden 2004 like that cause I was getting older, and losing interest in games at the time as High School was nearing its end but I did play them.
Thanks for making me feel old... I was already a man when I played my first game of Madden on Sega Genesis. Madden has been driving my console purchases ever since.

Although during the dark days of Madden with QB Vision, I did stop playing but I bought the game at midnight. It was really weird. I did a lot more "somebody's daughter" chasing, so I guess it's good I play as much as I do now. LOL

Later
Old 06-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #31
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

COD, RDR, Backbreaker, GOW.....

Football is my favorite sport, but I'm not playing a game I don't enjoy to get a "fix". Too many good titles I haven't even had a chance to play yet to force myself to try and enjoy a game I don't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #32
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
COD, RDR, Backbreaker, GOW.....

Football is my favorite sport, but I'm not playing a game I don't enjoy to get a "fix". Too many good titles I haven't even had a chance to play yet to force myself to try and enjoy a game I don't.
I just played a racing game for the first time, Forza 2. It's amazing how customizable everything is. I don't know a ton about cars, but the friend who turned me on to it says it's very sim. I really like it. I might learn a thing or two about my car now. Thanks Tiburon!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »