Home

Would You Buy Head Coach and Madden If Saved Franchises Were Transferable To Each?

This is a discussion on Would You Buy Head Coach and Madden If Saved Franchises Were Transferable To Each? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would You Buy Head Coach and Madden If Saved Franchises Were Transferable To Each?
yes 42 76.36%
no 13 23.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7
Would You Buy Head Coach and Madden If Saved Franchises Were Transferable To Each?

This is my post in another thread that promted me to start this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc12576
Didnt HC09 have a feature that allowed you to transfer plays over to Madden 09 or something like that?I was reading this post and got to the part about franchise being its' own game.I was ready to try to rip TNT a virtual "new one" for suggesting Madden just give up on franchise till I gave this some serious thought.

With all the talk about disk space and cycle time,that's actually not a bad idea if done right,IMO.The "if done right" part,is the key though.

If the made HC11 and made the data compatible and transferable with Madden 11 franchise mode,we would have something sweet!Think about chisers being able to buy HC11 seperately or in a twin pack with Madden 11.Every thing you do in your Madden 11 franchise is transferable and compatiable to HC11 and everything you do in HC 11 is transferable and compatible with your Madden 11 franchise.That would be the perfect solution to this mess.

Yeah it's a dream but it's a wet one for chisers like me!LOL

"Im Tlc12576 and Head Coach 11(being Madden 11 franchise compatible)was my idea!" LOL
Also,this would free up data space,resources and time for Madden to focus exclusively on online,gameplay and presentation upgrades.Even sim stat guys could just use the sim stats from HC and load them onto Madden just to watch the Extra Point.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Would You Buy Head Coach and Madden If Saved Franchises Were Transferable To Each

I wouldn't need Madden if NFL HeadCoach was still around.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:10 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Would You Buy Head Coach and Madden If Saved Franchises Were Transferable To Each

I would be very interested in this- I love HC's offseason. The only problem would be the total lack of features in Madden franchise that is in HC. Obviously the offseason is an easy transfer, but if I wanna play games in Madden and all my team management in HC, there's a few things that need to make it into Madden first:

-HC's injury system
-Ratings for size, intangeables, learning, etc.
-overall being based on the team's style of play (a team who values a scat back wouldn't want Brandon Jacobs so he'd be rated lower)

those are just a few off the top of my head that you would need added to Madden IN GAME- since the "off the field" stuff could hypothetically be transfered more easily.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:15 AM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Really no I wouldn't. HC was a good game but to time consuming. I wheather stick with madden. I'm sure franchise mode is going to get better in the near future.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 42

My hope is a Madden Franchise that fully incorparates Head Coach into Franchise and let it be a option base so that if you don't want to do certain parts you can assign that to the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

I actually posted something similar in the MLB 2K10 forum that MLB Front Office Manager should be compatible with the MLB 2K games. We should get a dry franchise mode with the original game, but to play out an actual Franchise mode with arbitration we should utilize MLB Front Office Manager for its advances.

This would be a great idea, every off-season I would just transfer my stuff to Head Coach and then back to Madden. Brilliant idea!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #7
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

No. I want to play the game.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #8
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I'd rather they put the offseason and draft of HC into Madden. Give us Practice Squads and 80 man rosters, with dynamic draft information in the season, with players needing to fit the system to perform to the best of their abilities and they would have a fantastic game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »