Home

Madden NFL 11 Blog: E3 Feature Announcement and Career Modes Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Blog: E3 Feature Announcement and Career Modes Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #33
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: E3 announcement and career mode update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
The even MORE ridiculous part of this is, I've seen NUMEROUS people whine and cry that they should make this game every 2 years so that it has more features and everything is fixed...um...so they got their wishes, and yet there is still all the bitching. I am perfectly fine with this game....upgraded audio, commentary, graphics, controls, stats, injuries, presentation...all of the things that makes football...football has been fixed. I think this year's game is gonna rock.
Umm...they're still putting out Madden 11, aren't they?

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 06-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

So this is EA's big announcement? They will improve Franchise in Madden 12? WOW... Don't get me wrong I like that they're being honest with us and if the gameplay is greatly improved I'd be more than happy with that. But I expected something a little better. I hope that gameplay footage from Ian is going to blow me away or I'll be disappointed and I have to ask myself what were they doing this whole year.
I hope M12 will be truely awesome, it's a little sad to say that before M11 even came out.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #35
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

Gotta love EA. Never too early to get that Madden 12 hype train started.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #36
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
Umm...they're still putting out Madden 11, aren't they?
he's not saying that the game should be made every two years. He's saying that other posters have said this.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #37
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
To re-write Franchise mode to take full advantage of the PS3 and Xbox 360 would take well over a year to do.

I don't know but there's something about this sentence that just bothers me. Makes me feel taken advantage of. It's like what have you been doing since Madden 06?

Maybe "well over a year" means 7 years.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #38
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think this is great news personally. Maybe now we can get some Head Coach features added to Madden. Franchise has sucked for years and now we are getting a commitment to fix the problems we have been complaining about.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 15

I guess this is what Adembroski meant when he said that he was dissapointed until he realized what was going on. (They are re-building things from the ground up piece by piece)

My problem is they had an entire year to focus mainly on presentation and gameplay. So far we have heard about locomotion, Gus johnson, catch de-bugging tool, crowd chants, and run blocking as the main re-writes for this year. I am very happy they fixed those things but if they had ALL year to focus on gameplay and presentation shouldnt they have MUCH more stuff?

We should have a full broadcast presentation (like NCAA), full half-time and postgame shows, PROGRESSIVE LIGHTING, WR/DB interaction, true pocket forming, ratings that matter, upgraded tackling and pro-tak, etc etc.

Maybe a lot of these things will come out at E3 but so far it just seems like they havent been doing much at all considering they put almost all their focus on presentation and gameplay....
Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #40
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
he's not saying that the game should be made every two years. He's saying that other posters have said this.
Well doesn't that sort of validate that? They're saying they need over a year to add/improve a major part of the game.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »