Home

Pay Boosts for OTP

This is a discussion on Pay Boosts for OTP within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Pay Boosts for OTP

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/06/12...-madden-11-otp

Wow! I already bought the game for $65, how many ways are you going to try and get me to buy more from you, EA? Now people can make a Fitzgerald, 99 speed and make him impossible to stop, or make Chris Johnson 99 trucking. I didn't like these attributes to start with, but now this just makes it worse. This will ruin the gameplay, just like what the attributes did to NHL's OTP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pay Boosts for OTP

The kiddies who ruin online play in every game love stuff like this. If MW2 came out with noob tubes that shot X farther, or had a faster reload, or whatever it would sell thousands.

Some of the boosts can be fun to play around with, I like to use the retirement fix every once in awhile, but usually pay that player a 15 mil one year deal as payment. And the A potential is good to fix a top player on a CPU team so they can develop a future starter.

But granted those are in offline franchise.

I can't see myself playing OTP more than once or twice and doubt I'll buy these.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:40 AM   #3
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pay Boosts for OTP

anybody that seriously loves football will not buy that stuff. As the other guy said that stuff is for the leaderboard lovin kids.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »