Home

Old 06-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Ian & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
but what though? What has he improved. All of the features of Madden 10 are either gone or still broken, Like i said he got a lot of credit for making a "solid base" to jump from going from 10 to 11 and nothing happened, they didn't make the jump so the advancements that were made were pointless.

Can you ist things specifically that he improved please?
^^^ bingo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I meant this gen. As for what, graphics, the gameplay and presentation are all greatly improved.
Only graphics are better than prev gen or PC. I have to say, not so impressive.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I think the game plays much smoother in addition to the graphics, comparative to 09'. Also, I like the presentation better as well. Overall the game just has that "it" factor again that keeps you wanting to play one more game. That's the biggest reason I believe Ian has done a great job. The fact I'm still desiring of playing the game even after nearly a year is a pretty big deal.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #68
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Unhappy Re: Ian & Co.

Quote:
I think the game plays much smoother in addition to the graphics, comparative to 09'. Also, I like the presentation better as well. Overall the game just has that "it" factor again that keeps you wanting to play one more game. That's the biggest reason I believe Ian has done a great job. The fact I'm still desiring of playing the game even after nearly a year is a pretty big deal.

Hmmm. Interesting. The game felt like same ole Madden to me. The lifeless franchise mode, poor OL design and nonstop over the shoulder catches made me put the game down pretty quickly. The presentation features feel like a tech demo. Nothing feels polished in M10.

I wish I enjoyed it as much as you do, you surely got more value out of it than I did.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #69
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Hmmm. Interesting. The game felt like same ole Madden to me. The lifeless franchise mode, poor OL design and nonstop over the shoulder catches made me put the game down pretty quickly. The presentation features feel like a tech demo. Nothing feels polished in M10.

I wish I enjoyed it as much as you do, you surely got more value out of it than I did.
'10 felt/looked nothing like '09 to me

i'm glad i don't have your sense or feel
Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #70
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8

[quote=Renegade44;2041188626]Dude, where does everyone come off saying they "trust Ian" and we should believe him? What did they do between 09- and 10 that was so great?

I have a question for you on next gen who has done the best job with football? Please God don't say Backbreaker the player models look stupid they were so lazy they didn't even give players faces... 2k8 graphics and game modes were garbage and they had two years. Blitz the league... don't have to comment. Ncaa till now was never better than madden till now and that's because they just doing what madden did last year and added presentation.

But Ian's Madden is the one that is better than all next gen football games Not Ortiz or whom ever from other titles and you have to admit that seriously. I trust him cause for next gen he makes the best football games.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #71
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois

I think we took the same boat lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Overall the game just has that "it" factor again that keeps you wanting to play one more game.
I respect your opinion, but for me it doesn't. Not without a good franchise it just doesn't do "it" for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »