Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Chargers vs. Colts Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Chargers vs. Colts Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #41
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Chargers vs. Colts Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
Online franchise. Although I'm not much of a madden fan I give credit were credit it due.
sooooo, no salary cap, trade logic, admin/commish tools, free agency system, thats what your giving credit for? Thats not innovative. The name Online Franchise is innovative. The "idea" of it is innovative. Unfortunately for the madden team, the stopped half way through creating it and never looked back. There was still a lot of work left to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 5

Make all the excuses you want, but online franchise was huge for me and my buddies. Fantasy draft was great fun. I have no doubt there are still online franchises going on.

Everything you are complaining about could be handled yourself. Stop relying on the devs to do everything for you. There only focus should be fixing gameplay.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 6

All these years, you guys complained about the glitz and glamour of the new madden additions, how they were gimmicks and would be pulled out soon. Well, this year, it was all meat and potatoes baby and i love it. you can't remove improved run blocking, and why go back from locomotion? on top of that, route running seems improved too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »