Home

Exclusive agreement complaints.

This is a discussion on Exclusive agreement complaints. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
Exclusive agreement complaints.

I really think a lot of the anger towards EA with this agreement is the wrong place to direct it.

It is the NFL's license to do what they wish with it. If (and I agree lately they are) doing a bad job why not go complain to the people whose license it is?

Complain to the NFL. Try here even:

NFL.com

They have a mostly unused forum but it is a place to start. You might even find a post already made there about it ,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Exclusive agreement complaints.

Wow, not one comment.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Honestly, I don't think the NFL cares. They got their $$$. You can't complain to a supplier of a manufacturer. That's not the way things work. You don't complain to Foxconn because your iPhone doesn't multi task.

Plus, it took the Supreme Court to tell the NFL that taking away consumer choices was unethical and illegal. They aren't going to do anything out of the kindness of their heart. They're just a giant, greedy corporation who doesn't care about consumer convenience and quality of licensing.

The only reason I watch is because it also happens to be where the sport I love is displayed at the highest level.

I really hope the UFL takes off and doesn't make the choices the NFL made.

All of this is tangent to the real problem, which is Tiburon choosing to make mediocrity.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Honestly, I don't think the NFL cares. They got their $$$. You can't complain to a supplier of a manufacturer. That's not the way things work. You don't complain to Foxconn because your iPhone doesn't multi task.

Plus, it took the Supreme Court to tell the NFL that taking away consumer choices was unethical and illegal. They aren't going to do anything out of the kindness of their heart. They're just a giant, greedy corporation who doesn't care about consumer convenience and quality of licensing.

The only reason I watch is because it also happens to be where the sport I love is displayed at the highest level.

I really hope the UFL takes off and doesn't make the choices the NFL made.

All of this is tangent to the real problem, which is Tiburon choosing to make mediocrity.

Had to lol at that lol
Old 06-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

CLOSED
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »