Home

The reason Madden 11 isn't giving us the WOW moments IMO is...

This is a discussion on The reason Madden 11 isn't giving us the WOW moments IMO is... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #25
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The reason Madden 11 isn't giving us the WOW moments IMO is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblake16x
I am really tired right now, and I fully agree...but what is the clue that ppl need to pick up exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSainn
I think maybe that's the clue that the poster a few posts up was trying to tell people to get. I see it all over here too. Well, hopefully next year we'll have a good game. Hopefully the year after next we'll have a good game. Hopefully in 2020 we'll have a good game. The clue is, Madden has never made a great football sim in its 20+ years of making football games. They've had a few that came close to being very good games but they've never had a great game like MLB The Show or like the last couple NHL installments or FIFA this last year. Those are great sports games. They very accurately simulate their sport, have presentations that grab your attention and have a ton of depth that you can play em for months. Madden simply has never gotten to that point. So, here's the clue, spelled out for ya, THEY NEVER WILL get to that point.

Sorry if I offended or pissed anyone off, I'm just very sick and tired of having to hope for this series to get their **** together because it's the only football game in town.
With Madden,you can never reach "next year" because it's always a year away!LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »