Home

Pretty concerning video of Tebow abusing Protak in M11

This is a discussion on Pretty concerning video of Tebow abusing Protak in M11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #33
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Pretty concerning video of Tebow abusing Protak in M11

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
EA needs to change the name of the Vikings stadium to Mall of America Field
Wrong. The stadium is still the Metrodome. It's officially the Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. i mean, you could go with either one, but people are more familiar with "metrodome."

Old 06-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #34
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

I do give them this, that model of Tebow looks very good! Especially the lighting on the helmet... other than that....

horrible. More so the 2nd play. That play should have been dead after the 2nd defender made a wrap tackle around him and the other defender could have smacked him dead on. No consecutive hit tackling so no realistic results. Other players bouncing and falling, there is no 'bad hit stick' decisions, that's just an obsolete engine.
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Old 06-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The pass didn't bother me much. What bothers me is when Tebow was breaking the tackle, all other defenders near him just ran near him and fell to the ground. Thats why he got such an easy TD run. This doesn't happen in the NCAA 11 demo. If you're in the middle of breaking a tackle, the players in that game don't fall to the ground, they either step in and make sure you don't break the tackle or they tackle you after you get loose.

I don't know why it is like this for Madden. I have seen something like this in 70% of the Madden 11 videos from E3, but I have yet to see it once in the NCAA 11 Demo or any NCAA 11 videos. Whats up with that?

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #36
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9

OK. The Tebow trucking is absolutely absurd...

But SERIOUSLY, what was up with the final 20 or so yards he ran?!? It looked like he was slaloming or something!

Old 06-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #37
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8

Donny Moore has already come out and said that Tebow is going to be akin to a greek god or jerome bettis. Couple that with the fact that he's a diehard bronco fan and the writing is on the wall...

we won't even get started on the collision detection or physics or running or any of that stuff....
Old 06-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
Wrong. The stadium is still the Metrodome. It's officially the Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. i mean, you could go with either one, but people are more familiar with "metrodome."
I'm not sure how the whole naming rights thing works, but I'd imagine Mall of America is paying a nice amount of money to have their name on the stadium and I'd be pretty pissed if im paying all that money for advertising and my name doesn't even show up
Old 06-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #39
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
OK. The Tebow trucking is absolutely absurd...

But SERIOUSLY, what was up with the final 20 or so yards he ran?!? It looked like he was slaloming or something!
Not only that, but his blockers were mimicking him. Synchronized slalom??
Old 06-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad19
Exactly. It pains me to see things like this!
---------------
its what the masses want. Your average 14 year old wants to take tebow and bash every linebacker on his way to a 60 yard touchdown.

Just the way it is. They don't make the game for sim people . I don't care what they say or do.

Last edited by treq21; 06-18-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »