Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights (OS @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights (OS @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #65
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8
this makes me sad...even on Pro...6 defenders....someone should have taken him down. Not all of them were controlled by the user. I hope this was just a fluke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights (OS @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
if you all would act like adults and try to help ea and the designers who come here for insight (or used to), they'll listen. they've proven that they listen to us in the past
Pointing out basic and significant flaws that the game has had every year for well over half a decade, isn't being picky or childish.

And I would say that they don't listen as much as you think if the flaws are in the game each and every year.

Plus all the features that are taken out, why, who knows. And still haven't been put back in.

These are not MINOR things like you seem to make them out to be.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

I read that the Broncos only want to take 2 QB's into the season so unless Tebow gets 2nd string will he be on the opening roster maybe as a FB? I bet if he didnt make the roster EA still keeps him on there 53 man roster.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Tim Tebow Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
jesus christ
LMAO. I thought the same thing while watching.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
so many people here expect perfection and to expect that from any video game is delusion.
Perfection?!?! We will settle for above average at this point but can't even get that.

This video along with the Reggie Bush video is RIDICULOUS. Nothing has changed in terms of ice skating, flats being abused, ridiculous plays, 128382 broken tackles for a QB...nothing.

I mean cmon EA, if you are going to resort to putting out a game like this after yet another year of development then I truly question the talent of the EA Tiburon development team, and I question the decision making of the EA Tiburon management team.

I'm sorry but as customers we don't have to settle for garbage product. These videos look horrible.

There's my constructive criticism.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
there's such a thing as constructive criticism. but there's a line. so many people here expect perfection and to expect that from any video game is delusion. mlb the show - best baseball sim ever right? there are plenty of issues in this game if you play it and dissect it. there are in every game ever made. there's no such thing as the perfect game. it doesn't exist. madden won't ever be a perfect simulation game. there are things about the game i hate. sure. there are things i'd like added, changed, tweaked, etc. but on 2 minute preview video, all you guys can talk about is flaws. i think the game looks great. you all act as if you're entitled to something. you're not. ea can feed you whatever they want and that's the bottom line. if you all would act like adults and try to help ea and the designers who come here for insight (or used to), they'll listen. they've proven that they listen to us in the past. but to ***** and moan about every single little issue in every single thread and every single video posted is ridiculous. there are issues. they know that. to argue about it is meaningless.

and to Jimixiii, if you don't play the game and continue to point out flaws, your opinion really means very little. that's like never trying mountain dew and saying it's gross. 'it's green, so it's gross' how do you know? have you tasted it? it's the nectar of the God's! i know you're probably a madden pro but you're too good for the current gen so you still rock your ps2 version of madden. if that's your style, fine. but to judge a game you don't even play is ludicrous.

all i'm saying is you all act like ea isn't working hard. that is their job. all they do is work 9-5 on code. they work for months to improve the game. voicing concern is fine, but to simply focus on the negative and not look at all the positive strides the game has taken is maddening. i'm pumped for the game. i'm not ignoring flaws, but i'm not focusing on them.
i'm not reading all that! LOL, but i skimmed thru it and i'm sorry , i'm sorry my opinion means so much to you that you needed to type 3 paragraphs about how you don't like that fact that me & many others see this game still has a serious tackling issue which therefore affects a great portion of the game play. there's a lot more people that feel exact same way. we're on a Madden forum were opinions are made, i hope you get over it soon buddy.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #71
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
So wait, they don't owe us anything? We just give them 65 dollars a year, (plus more if you include the bogus downloadable content) for nothing?
don't buy it

simple as that

you buy it...then its your problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #72
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
don't buy it

simple as that

you buy it...then its your problem
lol +1.

And hes not defending EA.Hes telling the facts.
Trust me Im not defending them either because as of now Im not buying it.Im having too much fun with The Show's Franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »